𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.

excuse any mistakes.

"nunu can you pretty please make me some breakfast?" my 6 year old little sister alaiyah asked walking into my bedroom

"nunu can you pretty please make me some breakfast?" my 6 year old little sister alaiyah asked walking into my bedroom. i was watching 365 days on netflix.

even though lai wasn't my moms biological child, she treated her like she was her own, and so did i.

back when i was in grade school, my dad owned half of a strip club called "dark ivy". long story short, he got caught up and impregnated one of the workers.

when my mama got told the news, she left him and they co-parented up until i was 12.

lai's biological mom committed suicide when she was only 3 months old, and nobody knows what caused her actions because we were told by the strippers parents that there was no suicidal note left behind.

"you need to knock next time." i said pointing at her and squinting my eyes making her giggle.

she sighed dramatically, "okkk." she dragged out, closing the door.

"massimo needa hurry up and come kidnap me, shit." i mumbled getting out of bed.

i only made me and lai breakfast since both of my parents were out getting stuff in my moms car for the barbeque at my grandmas house later on.

so i was left with my dads car.

finna be on my gta shit.

"IM READYYY!" i heard alaiyah yell from downstairs.

after perfecting my false lashes and applying lipgloss, i made sure i had everything before making my way down the stairs.

"you got your ipad lai?"

she ran to the living room and got the ipad from off of the couch and held it up.

"aight, let's roll out." i said walking to the garage door.

"can i sit in the front with you nunu." looking over my shoulder, i seen lai with her lip poked out.

"yeah come on, don't tell mommy and daddy though." i said opening the car door for her.

she squealed and hopped in the passenger side.

i cranked the car up and made sure i'm my phone was connected to bluetooth.

i said i need it
this Draco undefeated
hit yo block and then i bleed it
go long, these bullets he receive it
i can't see it

going to snapchat, i started recoding lai trying to rap along to the music.