𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

excuse any mistakes.

"because she's my daughter!" the middle aged woman yelled in my face

"you can't just walk up to kids and claim them as yours." i said looking at her like she was crazy.

i barely knew anything about alaiyahs biological mother due to the fact that my dad only talked about her once or twice.

"i'm sorry i just really wanna build a relationship with my daughter— girl i don't wanna hear that shit." i cut her off, walking out the store with lai.

i heard feet running up behind me, "please, can i sit and talk to you? maybe me and alaiyah can start bonding?" she asked stopping in front of me with the two kids behind her.

"uh uh, i don't even know you, so you think i'd let you have 'bonding time' with my sister?" i mugged her through the mask.

"you don't know the truth behind any of it." i could hear the pain in her voice, like she was going to cry.

i gestured her to keep going, "when i was stripping at dark ivy... i asked charles if he could give me a raise."

A/N: ion remember if i gave the daddy a name but it's charles now.

"but i meant it in cleaning the restrooms or being a bartender as well" she cleared her throat, "he told me to come to his office for something and of course i did."

"then i noticed he got up and locked the door but i didn't think too much about it." she looked  down at the concrete.

"he came up to me and ripped off the top to my 2 piece, and h-he pinned me to his desk and raped me." she said as i seen a tear drop from her eye.

"and that's how i got pregnant with alaiyah." she had a stream of tears flowing down her face at this point.

"after i was done stripping i wanted to move out of the country and become an actress because my family always told me i would be good at it... so since i needed the money to provide for my family i changed my identity and ran away when alaiyah was 3 months old."

i sat there a little shocked. shocked that my father rapes women, and shocked that this lady faked her death just to become an actress.

"i'm so sorry about what happened to you but the whole situation could've been handled differently." i said.

"well it wasn't. you can't tell me how i should've controlled my life of not." she retorted.

"you know what, today is a good day and i'm going to church tomorrow so i will kindly walk away from this conversation." i gave a tight lipped smile.

i continued the walk to my moms car and put alaiyah in her car seat, "why are we leaving my mommy?" she frowned.

instead of repsonding, i shut her door and walked to the drivers side and got in.

BIZZLES POV:
8:27 p.m.

"wassup y'all." i opened my one bedroom apartment and greeted jordyn and zaria.

ever since everyone kinda been hanging out together, i started to get to know each of them more and more.

"hey." they both hugged me at the same time.

i closed the door behind them, "so have y'all thought about what i offered?"

they looked at each other and a smirk grew in their faces, "in fact, we have." zaria smiled.

when i first met them, they both made my dick rock hard so i knew i had to have the both of them.

"you sure this gone work out fine?" jordyn scratched the back of her neck.

"yea yea yea, of course." i reassured, "i've never been in a three way relationship myself but this should be fun." i said rubbing my hands together.

zaria came to me and said they needed more excitement in their lives, so that was the perfect opportunity for me.

at first i could've sworn she only like females but she said she was bisexual so it don't really matter to me.

i took both of their hands in mine and led them to my bedroom.

"oooh it smells good in here." zaria nodded her head scanning my room.

i slid my hoodie off and tossed it on the floor, "y'all can get comfortable."

they both slid their shoes off and climbed on top of the bed.

i was in the middle and they were ok either side of me.

grabbing the remote in front of me, i turned the tv on, "i'll put on a movie."

i seen them nod out the corner of my eyes.

we were a couple minutes into the movie as i slid my hand down jordyn and zarias pants at the same time.

jordyns chest started heaving up and down and zaria threw her head back.

i moved my finger at a steady pace in and out of them.

after a minute or so, i pulled my hands out and told them to strip.

"it's ok, there's nothing to be scared of." i stood at the end of the bed and started undressing myself.

they looked at each other hesitantly and slowly took their shirts and shorts off.

they both got pretty titties too.

i laid in between them and told jordyn to sit on my face.

before she could, i looked at zaria and smirked, she eased herself on my dick already knowing what i was thinking.

jordyn positioned herself as i slid my tongue in between her clit and heard a soft moan come from both of them.

best day of my life.

whew chile...
anyways , finna go listen to my bae brent faiyaz ☺️.

don't forget to vote & comment 🤍!

110+ votes for next chapter.

-moneyybagg 🧚🏽‍♀️.