𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

excuse any mistakes.

"click the record button

"click the record button." i told alaiyah as i poured soap and water on the kitchen floor.

"hopefully i don't break my teef." she mumbled.

when she clicked the red button on my phone, we grabbed onto either side of the counter and ran in place like we were on a treadmill.

she slipped falling backwards causing me to fall and hit my head on the refrigerator.

me and lai bust out laughing but that soon got cut short when we heard "GARAGE DOOR OPEN."

"let's try to clean this up." i whisper yelled.

we scrambled to our feet hurriedly only causing us to slip again.

"it wasn't even that seri— what the hell is y'all in her doing?!" my dad yelled with mama beside him.

i got up slowly as i waved my hands in front of them like a genie, "y'all are dreaming, none of this is happening right now." me and lai started backing up.

"girl clean this shit up off my floor." dad grumbled walking towards the refrigerator.

"daddy, it's water right there!" lai semi yelled pointing at the ground.

before he could even respond, he slipped and fell backwards.

coulda sworn i heard somethin crack.

my mom started laughing as she helped him up, "i've fallen and i can't get up! headass."

"imma beat yo ass sheronda."

"you can beat this p—"

i loudly cleared my throat cutting her off.

daddy chuckled and walked off with my mama following close behind him.

after about 3 minutes of cleaning up the mess in the kitchen, we were all now sitting in the living room watching Friday.

mama paused the movie, "sooo, me and y'all sperm donor are going on a baecation." she smiled widely.

"las vegas to be exact." my dad grinned while nodding his head.

"you guys didn't even think about us." alaiyah crossed her arms over her chest.

"that's why it's called a baecation."

"y'all too old for that." i scrunched my face up.

"caresha please." she put her hand in my face.

"anyways, when y'all leaving?" i crossed my legs smiling.

dad looked down at his watch, "our flight leaves at 6:30 p.m. so we should be outta here in two hours."