𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗.

excuse any mistakes.

"fruit loops is the best cereal, hands down

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"fruit loops is the best cereal, hands down." i shrugged.

i was on facetime with anovah while her friends were somewhere in the background.

"you're weird, lucky charms is way better that fr- ... fru- ... i cant even say it." she scrunched her face up in disgust.

"we can't be friends anymore."

"boy shut u—"

one of her friends came up to her and snatched the phone, "heyyy dracooooo!" she dragged while smiling.

bitch i don't even know you.

"dae give me my phone back." i heard nova say in the background.

she smacked her lips and gave the phone back.

"how she know my name?" i chuckled lowly.

"cause she be talking about you!" another voice said in the background.

"bye as fuck, y'all get on my nerves." she looked down at the camera.

i rubbed my hand over my waves, "imma call you back later, aight?"

she nodded her head and hung up.

i stood up from the couch and walked towards the front door.

when i opened the door, bizzles back was turned as he stood on the steps with his phone to his ear.

"yea i'm here." he said lowly to the person on the line.

"nigga why you show up at my house without telling me?" i closed the door behind me, locking it.

he turned around swiftly, "oh uh, i was just stopping by to give you this." he held out a bag of weed.

i raised my eyebrow in confusion and took it from him.

"i gotta go handle some business so imma catch you later."

ever since i knew who murdered my mom, i sent some people to go look for A1s traps and where he laid his head at.

as i was about to walk off, my phone rung.

taking it out my pocket, i noticed it was fan calling.

i answered and put it up to my ear, "yo, hurry up and come to the hospital, weezy got shot." he said in a rushed tone.

"the hospital on sycamore street?"

"yea, imma text you the room number."

"aight, here i come." i hung up and turned to bizzle.

"why you not at the hospital with them?"

he scratched the back of his neck, "i had shit to do."

"so that's more important than yo homie being in the hospital?" i stale faced him.

𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙳𝚄𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें