Chapter 42 - Madeline

He did that on purpose!! He fingered me in his limousine and made me come. So now I'm walking to my table in the restaurant with a slick in my pussy. What did he say? Oh... "So you can always think of me all the time." Damn you Ethan Hall!

Drew is already sitting there. "Drew!" I call him and he stands, hugging me.

"You look good!" he says once he pulls back and studies my face. I realize I have the biggest smile on my lips. I can't help it. I'm so happy. "So I assumed you forgive Mr. CEO?"

"Who is Mr. CEO?" Tony comes from behind me with Meredith. We exchange hugs and sit down.

"You didn't know?" Meredith asks Tony and Tony looks curious now. "Okay, what did I miss?" he asks me.

So I tell him the story, starting from the very beginning.

"That bastard! I'm going to kill him," Tony says once I finished with Thomas's story.

"Ethan fired him, and he is under surveillance," so I tell them about the embezzlement as well.

"Damn it! I expected Hudson is scumbag, but this is an asshole, a big one! I'm glad you break up with him, Mads. He is toxic," Tony says to me. "Ethan will surely tie him down with the lawsuit. He won't let Hudson go. Or if not, I could give Hudson a visit with my punches."

I roll my eyes. Tony and his overprotectiveness towards me and Mer. "By the way, Ethan told me you two are friends."

"Yeah. Hall Industries is one of my biggest client. From client to friend. He's nice."

"Oh, wow!" I breathe.

"You didn't realize how big is your soon to be husband business?" Meredith teases me.

"Husband?" Drew and Tony say in unison and my face turns red.

"Meredith exaggerated!! Like I told you, Ethan and I had... um... sex at the hotel. And... the day after when I met Ethan at the office, before I saved his reputation in the meeting, he told me he wants to be with me." I bite my lower lip,

Drew chuckles. "I know there is something between you two yesterday. Let me guess, the feeling is mutual?"

"Wait!" Meredith squeaks. "What happened yesterday? You hide something from me, sister?" she narrows her eyes at me.

My face is so hot now, the slick in my pussy doesn't help me.

"Oh, my God! You banged the CEO!" Meredith squeals and I pinch her, "Shut up Mer! Don't make any gossip."

Tony chuckles. "It's not gossip if it's true, Mads."

"But I don't want to be the headline news," I say to them and they laugh. The paparazzi will surely put whatever comes from Meredith's mouth. First, she is a Hollywood superstar. Second, Ethan is not nobody.

"Well, great choice, Mads. At least Ethan Hall is a better catch than that bastard," Drew says.

I stare at him and raise my eyebrow. "I'm not with him because of his money, Roderick."

"I know! We know and I think even Hall knows it too," Drew answers. "The way he looked at you yesterday. Even I can see that he loves you. He was so reckless when he assumed I was your boyfriend or something." Drew chuckles.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did. I want to know what his intentions are. I just want to protect you, Mads. Make sure he is a nice guy. And I guess he is. I don't know how to explain to you but I do."

I smile. My 3 best friends, they are like my family. I'm blessed to have them in my life, and now I also have a boyfriend that my friends think is good for me. I'm so happy they like my boyfriend. Unlike with Thomas, I had to keep everything about Thomas for myself because my friends never like him.