12 - The Adventures To The Border

<God Of Time's / Temporis' POV>

Now all I have to do is cross the Cursed Ocean, and I'm on the human continent!

And then I just have to go to the border and can finally relax!

Sadly the Ocean is.... Difficult

Why does it have to have those weird tentacles underground!

Hopefully it doesn't take more than two days... But who knows...

Well I'll start flying then!

I jumped spreading my wings into the sky with the red trail following closely behind.

As I flew trees and mountains passed by instantaneously, until I saw water begin to appear in the horizon due to my improved eyesight, deep within lay creatures laying dormant until even a small ripple of water occurs, sending them flying towards it grasping crushing and eating it, there are some rumours that it is actually just one large creature laying deep within the planet.

At least that's what they say.

I can be considered dangerous to even Low Gods due to the pressure of the deep water, sometimes instantly crushing them into a small pocket of blood.

It's also a large reason why their is not much contact between the Eleven continent and the Human, it is simply impossible unless you want to completely avoid the Cursed Ocean, making the journey just a little under three months long.

Compared to the normal week journey, it's quite considerable.

And even then the Elves hate humans, so it's not really worth it if you don't want to be executed and sacrificed to a tree.

The small trail of my flames slowly danced down disappearing when it slowly fell too the calm waters.

Please...

Suddenly several tentacles rush out at the spot where there once was a small flame before spreading out through the sky.

The waters stirred as fish swam far away from them attempting to escape their wrath.

Oh no..

They grasped me pulling me down.

Before I could move.

Happens every time! It shouldnt take too long to escape them, I'll just start preparing a teleportation skill, get out of the water and disappear

But for the time being I want yo try this.

Time Distortion

Now when they get close it should accelerate time for them, turning them to dust!

The water around me evaporated causing hundreds of bubbles to surface.

I saw several tentacles reaching towards me, hopefully it works.

As it was about to touch me, I felt its firm grasp as it pulled me down, well I now know this beast doesn't age.