21 - How Cliche Of You - Part 1

Authors note : I have a question, which one do you think is better, Succubus's or Succubi, I don't know which to use, for now Im going to keep with Succubus's.

Damn, how cliche of you.

*Title card and credits*

<Rose's POV>

Me and Emily sat at the computer, both centimetres away from the sweet release of sleep, we're both in university together, we had to study tonight and stayed up rather late...

I looked at the time in the bottom right of the computer screen, 01:59, with a sigh I looked at Emily who sat next to me, her  eyes also turned towards mine.

"We should probably go to sleep.." she whispered before leaning on me and closing her eyes, she always falls asleep on me...

Looking up at the roof I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

===============

My eyes were covered with a bright light... Why can't I sleep a bit longer, and since when does Emily wake up earlier than me?

I opened my eyes, rubbing them and standing up.

That is until I realised I was already standing up, readjusting my eyes to the light, I looked around the large ro-... Since when was our dorm so big?

I looked around the new room I was in and firstly saw ten other people near me, one being Emily with four other girls and five boys, where am I?

"Welcome to our world! We have summoned you as we require help, any questions?" A man with a white robe said gazing at all of us.

Wow.

Information overload... Can I got to sleep again? I.. I still feel really sleepy...

Also...

Flicking my finger at my forehead I woke myself up a big more, shaking my head I returned to my thoughts.

...

How can he say all that without a single stop? Maybe this is a weird dream? No, its way too realistic, and these people, I've never seen any of them before...

Emily used to always talk about books and animes where the character gets reincarnated, maybe this is like that? I wouldn't know, I was never really into that...

Hopefully I can go back, I don't think I would fit well in a world like what I'm imagining this to be,  its probably a magical medieval like time, some people would find it exiting, I personally would prefer staying with my family and especially little brother...

I also studied science, which wouldn't be of much use in this world...

I looked towards Emily, I instantly noticed a sparkel in her eyes as she looked around the room until she saw me, which is when it turned into that of a predator seeing its prey...

Oh God, please save me...

"Isn't this just amazing! Look around, it's a fantasy world! Isn't that insane! That guy over there must be the Pope, but he looks a bit too young...

Ahhh, but it's just a complication, other than that, this is perfect, we will conquer this world together, slaying dragons and finding cat girls!"

She has finally gone insane, what are cat girls? I think she told me something about them ages ago, ' They are like humans but with a cat tail and ears! It's so cute!'

And what about my family? Maybe once this is all over I can go back...

This world is going to be truly insane if it's as I believe it will be...