Chapter 3 My Mate no one else.

Alexander Pov -Going to Andrews house to pick up pup.

When I heard the voice from the phone telling me how my pack member was acting I was angry by how he acted. I already told him that I would go get the pup whose name was Nate. When I got out of my car I walked to the steps and knocked on the old wooden door. I heard foot steps so I put on a smile like I always do. Wen the door opened, and I looked at the boy who smelled of fox my heart began to race. my wolf saying mate over and over again I smiled. he looked at me scared and then proceeded to threaten me. he would make a great protector for the pack. I didn't want to leave but I knew I had to leave so I got a wolf to come here and take Nate. I stayed behind and watch the lil fox form afar.

Soon a week has passed and I had learned that it was his birthday today. as I watched his house I noticed his mom leaving so I decided to take action and introduce myself. "Hello ma'am my name is Alexander Garnet. I'm the alpha of the Mirepoix pack" I said

"Oh what do I owe this visit from Alpha Garnet?" Ms. Silver said. "Well you see your son is my mate which means if I don't mate with him soon he and I will die. If I do mate with him then he would move in with me." I tell her the first part is sorta a lie but hey they don't know and the second part was true.

"Oh he has been strange recently maybe it is best if he goes with you, but today is his birthday. I don't want to miss it." she said "If you want you can celebrate it at my place" I proposed "If you don't mind then sure."

Later in the day

As I make my way to get him forever his mom called. "Hey before you take my sweat pea I need you to take him to the kings coronation since he has to play there." she said "Of course I will if there is anything else please let me know." I say as I think wow my mate must be somthin if the king wants him to preform. "Also take the fox Elie he hates it when she is not with him." I shouldn't be jealous about it since I was going to take that spot but I know that he treasures that more then me. "ok" and ended the call.

I arrive at his house opening the door. " Hey mom! I was about to go for a run in the forest." he said but when he noticed it was me the mood darken and I can tell he wasn't pleased to see me. "What are you doing in my house!?" he questioned. He kept up his threatening until he went upstairs to go to bed. I followed him and grab some random clothes and pick him up and put him in side my car. I started to drive us to my cabin surprised how tired he was when he still slept through the harsh road to my house. When I saw his fox tail and ears I was happy that means he was combatable to show me his traits. Usually it would take some time for a mate to show their features but since he showed me his I'll show him mine. I turned into my Lycan form and put him under the sheets while I circle around him and cuddle. he was mine all mine and no one else. Maybe his other mate could also be mine then I'll take care of both of them. They will be my mate and no one else just mine.

Ok so my wifi went down the moment I saved this and I had to restart the end section I'm so sorry I couldn't post this sooner since I was playing D&D with my family too. I will work on the next chapter tomorrow and ill see if I can post it Sunday. Thank you for waiting. I will show some wolf shifters later with werewolfs. so don't worry I wont lie about it in the tags just wait