Chapter 5

Jade POV

I can't wait to see my mate, I wonder what they will look like. I wonder if they like me. The party is just a day away. I am feeling anxious if I do something wrong or if my mate rejects me. I confused what will I do if they ask to just mate me on that day. what if they cant take me and we have to reject after that awkward event. What if the pianist doesn't play something right. Oh what if - "Son are you ok? The whole family can sense your distress about something. If you need someone to console you go to your mother I cant do any of that. she has her way of words you know." he tried to help me and cheer me up but I just cant wait but at the same time I want to wait just incase something bad happens.

"Dad I'm afraid what if something bad happens and everyone wont forget about that one embarrassing thing." "Don't worry nothing bad will happen trust me." Father replied. "Now we have a whole day to prepare and get you ready. Be on the look out for your mate you never know when they show up." I moved away from the desk I was in, to look at my father. "So care to tell me what I have to do today?"

"You have to do nothing for today and just relax as this will be one of the few days of relaxation. I want you to think of what to say to the people and don't forget to stand up tall, also don't slouch your back it makes you seem weak. I know that you will continue on our families legacy." Dad made it seem so easy at first. I thought it was me going to do nothing but in reality I had to get my mentality in a proper mind set of being a king. "Easier said then done." I replied. Dad said he needed to get some work done, so he left my room to go into his office.

A couple hours later.

Loud knocking on the door woke me from my light sleep. As the knocking persists I got more angry from the knocking so I yelled at them. "TELL ME WHO DISSRUPTS MY SLEEP!" The knocking stop for a while so I decided that my yelling would get them away. Then as I was going back to sleep someone spoke. "I'm sorry you majesty but I was order by the king to give you your suite for the dance tomorrow." he said. "I shall get my clothes. Please wait." I get out of my bed and headed toward my door. I open my door to grab the clothes, I closed the door and put my clothes in my restroom hooked on the door. I went to my bed and shut my eyes.

Dream.

I was on a dragon sized bed with two more creatures under me. I looked down to see a beautiful orange fox and a handsome grey wolf. I then realize that we were all in our animal form. I notice how the fox and wolf was curled up together but still it seemed like they wanted me to curl up with them to give both of them warmth. I felt the need to just do that and put my wings on them to give them all the warmth they wanted. Something just sparked in him to do that and the fox purred while the wolf stopped growling and quieted down. So calm, peaceful, adorable.

I am so sorry for not updating either books so I'm planning to release at least two chapters for each book also this chapter was made to be smaller then any other chapter just to give you an insight of Jade. Have a gorgeous day. Stay frosty