Chapter 7

Andrew POV

I woke up to heat all around my body. It was like standing in the sun it feels so nice, however too much sun can hurt. I open my eyes to see two figures around me. I realized that it was Jade and Alex sleeping in a circle around me. I tried to get over them and succeed to wake them up. "Good morning. how are you?" Alex said. I replied with "Good, but can you mountains move so I can go to the bathroom. "why do you guys produce some much heat?" I whispered that last part. As they moved, I went to the restroom and took a shower. when I left the bathroom, I see Alex and Jade standing right in front of the door.

"There is our little fox now let's get back to cuddling." Alexander said with a smile like a child while Jade looked at me with the eyes of a passionate lover. knowing that they are going to be in my life forever excites me but it also dampens my mood of how they can leave me. Ignoring that I look at Alex who seems to really want to cuddle. It is weird how he was acting all stalkerish when we met though I still do not want to be exactly close to him right now. So, I just walked to Jade and asked him "Do you know where Elie is? I haven't seen her in a while."

Alexander heard "she is in her own room decorated for her" I think I heard a slight hint of jealousy.

"ooh really I should go see her and snuggle close to her. Maybe never come out of the room and never have to see you ever again." I said trying to see how they would respond. As I should have known, they aggressively pulled me into their chest growling at the door while moving towards the bed. They get into the bed with me in their arms, like I was a stuffed animal. I have mad respect for stuffed animals now, if this is what they go through. After a couple hours of them growling and dry humping me I was finally able to leave the room for the day.

"FREEDOM!!" I screamed when Jade snickered and Alex laughed using his muscular chest. "You think you can go free with us around? Nope you are going to be glued to us until death." Alex said in that condescending tone while laughing that child like laughter. At least they are not going to leave me ever like I thought they were going to do. I left the room running towards the room Alexander told me about I shut and locked the door.

*Thud*

I see Elie wrapped up with her head on her tail and her eyes open when she smelled me. "hey Elie how are you?" She lifted her body up and moved towards me to then bite me as a punishment with what happened. and 'pulled' me towards her pile of blankets. I shifted to my fox and had to crawl out of my clothes. When we got to the pile she started grooming me and making sure I was fine. I hear the door click open I open my eyes to see the giants looking down on me with this adorable look on them. Jade took out his phone and took a photo while Alex tried to get closer to us in his wolf form clothes shredded around him. Just when Alex got close enough to get me Jade got a phone call the moment he took a picture of us.

" Hello... What happened?... Ok I got it I will be there soon." Jade looked at us "Look something happened and I need to get to my office I will try and settle this as fast as possible." He pushed his hands into our fur making us push back to get more and then he left me and Alex there. Alex just decided to sleep with his head on me and the heat calling me to sleep too.

OK I promise that this will be updated every once and a while sorry for the suppa late update.