▶How the two of you met◀

>Earthquake<

>Earthquake<

Well lets just say that you two met a Tok Aba's Kokotaim. How? Here's why.
You and your friends suggested to go there since they have really amazing drinks there.

You hesitated at first but,they gave you a freaking puppy eyes!
But since they're your friends,you decided to agree.
And here we are!

There were a lot of customers and boy you were surprised when you came here,well except for your friends since they already came here more than once.
You and your friends went to the counter and took your seat.
You guys were chatting stuff, something about school related stuff.

Then a boy with a black and gold yellow-ish dino cap with an Earth symbol on his hat
approached you three.

"Hello,may I take your order?"
And oh boy,your two friends already made their order like as fast as heck. Then he turned to you. "How about you miss,what would you like to order?"
"I would like some Special Ice Chocolate"
( Was that was it called? )
"Okay,two Hot Chocolate and one Special Ice Chocolate coming right up!"

Your friends finished theirs and said that they have something to do. You said its fine just go on ahead and then they left you.
It was kinda late and there are now less customers.
You decided to ask him.
"So um.... what's your name?"
"Oh me? My name is Earthquake. You?"
"Mine is (Y/N),nice to meet you Earthquake."
"Nice to meet you too (Y/N)"
Well about a minute or so you finished your drink and payed for it. And bid goodbye to Earthquake.
Then you went home.

>Thunderstorm<

It was school,and it was your history class,you were assigned to do a partner activity by your teacher.

Everyone was told that your seatmate would be your partner,and guess what. Your seatmate was a boy with a black and red lightning patterned dino cap. You guys were assigned to report about the cultures of different countries.

You were having a bit of trouble since you can't understand much about history and it was your second least favorite subject.

( Sorry for those who loves history class :'3 )

He noticed you were having trouble with the report so he helped you out,surprisingly you understand what he was saying.
"And that's all of them. So did you understand my explanation?"
You nodded your head as a yes.

It was dismissal,time to go home,but you wanted to thank him for helping you so you grab your stuff,and ran after him.
"H-hey!"
"Hm?"
"I just wanted to say thank you. My name is (Y/N)."
"No problem,the names Thunderstorm."

>Cyclone<

All I wanna say is you were having your sports class,an you liked to play volleybal and soccer. But today is that your teacher told you to play soccer boys v.s girls.