▶Confronted - Earthquake◀

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡Okay so I wanna say that I am not really good with angst type of story,but I will try my best though

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Okay so I wanna say that I am not really good with angst type of story,but I will try my best though. This is requested by
V1R51L. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the late update everyone 'cause school. This took me I don't know,about more than 3 weeks. QwQ
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

>Earthquake< 

It was Monday and you're going to school but you weren't feeling like your normal self today.
You were always the cheerful and supportive type of person,and Quake loves that about you.
You entered the school grounds and Quake saw you. "Hi (Y/N)!" You knew that he greeted you but you just continued to walk avoiding him in the process. He was curios at first but he just shrugged it off and thought that you were just thinking of some stuff,and he respects that. 

~Time Skip to Lunch Time~

You were at your spot,usually you would sit together with Quake,his brothers and his friends,but you just stayed in your original place before you guys know that both of you went to the same school.

~Time Skip Again~

It was your final subject and some part of you wanted to tell Quake why you avoided him then again,another part of you said that don't tell Quake since he is not part of the problem.

The Reason why you were avoiding him,it's because both of you parents died in a car crash. You discovered it on Saturday at night while you and your older sister ate dinner. You were really desperate and sad,same goes to your sister as well,but she was always there to support you when you are in the verge of crying.

It really broke your heart to know both of your parents died,they were a very good role model to both you and your sister. You don't want Quake to be in it but when Quake asked your sister what happened,your sister told him the reason.
That made him sad,sad to see the person she loved lost both her parent's and it breaks his heart to see you sad.

On the next day of school,he decided to confront you face to face.

~Dismissal Time~

You were about to  go home but,you heard a voice from behind you.
"(Y/N)! Wait up!"
"Q-Quake?!"

Out of nowhere he hugged you tightly and you were surprised,to be honest you don't know why.
"Don't worry (Y/N),I'm here for you. No matter what happens I will support you."
"My sister told you didn't she?"
"She did but please,where's the hyperactive and cheerful girl that I know."

As you know Quake being really supportive towards you
and appreciates your attitude even you may be a chaos sometimes.
He still loves you. After talking to Quake about what happened and your
other problems,you felt better.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
I decided to make it into separate chapters for each characters. So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,then again the update will be slow due to school and the activities that were given to us and our exam has been announced when we will take it.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and
Peace Out my dear readers
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡