▶Confronted - Boboiboy◀

Requested: Yes
by: V1R51L
Date created: 14/12/2020

========================

! W A R N I N G !

This chapter will contain some swearing related, idk if I made something that there won't be any swear here, but I decided I'll put some but it won't be a lot.

========================

Ahhhhh...

You expected normal day at school right?

That's where you're wrong. Well at least it's just a single day.
You thought you would have a normal day, a nice chit chat with your friends. But no, nothing really happened between you guys.

There's this one specific student at your school who would threaten you at some point if you've made a friend especially a guy.

She would threaten you then would spread false lies around the school just to ruin your reputation.

That happened again, since this schoolgirl that hated your guts had crush on one of your friends.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Welp you've guessed it Fang-

Just kidding! It was Boboiboy.
You very very most closest friend out of the group.
Ever since she saw him of course as any schoolgirl, they would threaten that person that is close to them.

(Except boys-)

She never gave up, she kept on threatening you finding ways to break your friendship bond.

This day you were sitting on your desk minding your own business, Boboiboy told you he would be right back since Gopal needed an assistance to go with him to the cafeteria to buy some snacks etc.

There you are sitting, waiting for them to come back.

But a hand was slam into you desk and it was so familiar, of course you it's her. Mina.

"Well well well. Look at what we have here."
"What do you want Mina?"
"Of course you know what I want."
"Seriously? Didn't you already had enough? Like seriously?! You had Riko, then Paul and now him?"
"Let's just say he looks cute and handsome, unlike you."

You had enough of her to be honest, the last time she threatened you, you just stood there afraid of what she's going to say to you if you talk back at her.

You were pissed off, done with being weak.

"Look Mina, I'm done with all kind of sh!ts that you're doing.
So f@*k off already!"
"Ugh! You miserable piece of sh-"

She raised her hands ready to slap you and you closed your eyes waiting for the impact...

But it never came...
You opened your eyes curious why there was no impact. Byt the you see another hand holding her's preventing to slap you.

You looked to see who it was and it was....

Boboiboy...

"H-hi there..."
"Listen here Mina, (Y/N) never done anything wrong to you. So why don't you go and mind your own business. And also never ever come near her. Including me and my friends."

You couldn't believe the priceless face Mina had on her face.
Filled with questions on why would he defend you.

She turned around feeling a bit ashamed of herself that she showed her true colors right infront of him.

"What-. H-how-"
"If you're asking how, I heard an argument between you two when I was about to head back.
"Oh... Ok-"
"Hey, were friends right? Don't be scared to tell me."