▶You try to make them flustered◀

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡Henlo my beautiful readers!This chapter is requested byV1R51L!I tried my best into writing either the reader of the boyo's flustered,now Imma leave you guys be and start the chapter

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Henlo my beautiful readers!
This chapter is requested by
V1R51L!
I tried my best into writing either the reader of the boyo's flustered,now Imma leave you guys be and start the chapter.

Also there will be some terrible puns made from me amd I am not really good with puns. Srry QwQ.
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

So here's what happened:

You and the gang are really close from the day you were introduced by Ying and Yaya to the other boys.

But... You were playing Truth or Dare with the two girls. As the bottle stops at your direction,the girls know what they were gonna ask you.

You chose 'Dare' and they told you to make Boboiboy/the Elemental boys flustered. And to be honest,you are too shy to do it,but since they know you like him/them,and it was a dare so there's no going back!

>Earthquake<

You were with Quake at the Kokotaim,and you were just sitting there trying to think how to make him flustered.

And not to mention it's about almost time to close the shop,you gotta act fast! Then you have one idea that popped up in your brain.

"H-hey Quake!"
"Yes (Y/N)?"
"I uh ah......."
"Are you okay there (Y/N)?"
"Y-yeah! I'm totally fine at all! It's just that...."
"Just that what (Y/N)-"

you cut him off as you kissed him on his cheeks. He was caught off guard to be completely honest,and at the same time surprised. His face was dusted with pink hues on his face.

"I-I like you Quake."

He was still covered in pink hues and he started to laugh,after that he put his hands on top of your head and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"I like you too (Y/N)~"

And let's just say that it was a success making our momma quake flustered. UwU

>Thunderstorm<

Hoooo boy! Making our Tsundere Thunderchu flustered........
Not sure,but you wanted to try to make him fluster just a bit and it's a mission success!

Anyways,you were just seating in your lunch table with Thunder eating your lunches,and you have now begin your plan to make him flustered.
"Hey Thunder."
"Yea?"
"Why are named 'Thunderstorm'?"
"Uhhh...... Why?"
"Because your SHOCKINGLY irresistable~"

After the 'pun' you did,you winked at the very end while pointing at him.

There was an akward moment of silence here and there,then.....
You were sweating really hard with a mix of nervousness.
After that you heard Thunderstorm laughing,well not laughing more like a chuckle.
"Are you trying to make me flustered?"
"I uh ah........"
"That was too cute."
"What-?"
"N-nothing you baka!"
"O-O what just happened?"