chapter 11

Isaac POV:

Finding Zavier would be an adventure, I just hoped he wouldn't be doing the dirty with Bella. That was an image I'd rather not see.

"Have you seen Zavier?" I asked a random drunk girl, but she shook her head.

I don't think she even remembered who Zavier was. "He's tall, tanned and has really light green eyes, there might be a girl with him, brown eyes and she's got black braids with like uh.. gold beads sort of." I tried to describe them as best I could.

It was like I was filing a missing person report.

Her eyes lit up at this and she nodded eagerly, "I saw them go into the first bedroom."

I thanked her and walked to the first bedroom, but I wasn't about to be stupid and just stroll in. I had two plans:

Plan A- Knock on the door so that one of them comes and I tell Zavier we have to go or if that doesn't work, I do plan B.

Plan B- Just wait.

They would hopefully come out eventually, or fall asleep then I would be able to go in and wake up Zavier, as long as the door was unlocked.

I knocked, putting my ear on the door to see if I could hear anything, but it was quiet. Maybe they had both passed out. I knocked again, with more force and louder, then I heard some rustling and what sounded like somebody getting up. I waited for the person, then paranoid thoughts swarmed into my head.

What if this wasn't Zavier's room? Maybe just a random person would come out.

The door creaked open slowly, too late to back out now.

It was Bella.

"You." We both said at the same time.

"Where's Zavier?"

"Passed out, enjoy." She stormed out, shoving my shoulder.

Someone was mad.

I entered the room to see Zavier sprawled across the bed; this would be fun.

"Zavier." I shook him gently, but no response. "Zavier, we have to go now." Still nothing so I slapped his cheek.

10/10 recommend.

He groaned, letting his eyes slowly adjust to the light but we didn't have enough time for that.

"Come on, let's go." I pulled his arm to get him off the bed and practically dragged him all the way to my car, only stopping to say bye to Jax who was the only person I saw on my way. Zavier mumbled incomprehensible words all the way home.

I had to help him walk to the backdoor, his footsteps getting increasingly louder as we got closer.

"Shut up." I hissed as we got into the house. The place was dark now, Fanny and my mom had obviously finished their girl's night.

Walking up the stairs to Zavier's room was the hardest, he walked up them like he was a snail and getting into his room was a miracle, he just wouldn't stop talking.

"You're way too loud."I complained again. "Why would you even get that drunk in the first place?" He didn't answer, he just looked spaced out.

"Zavier helloo." I waved my hand in his face, shifting his attention to me. "You need to change."

He stared intently at my face, like there was something on it.

"You're pretty." Was what he said, stumbling to his bag.

"Pretty what?"

"Nooo you are." He laughed.

"Don't call me pretty." I warned him, drunk him was getting on my nerves.

He furrowed his brows, "Why not pretty boy?"

"Look Zavier," I leaned closer to him. "I don't know how much of this you'll remember but I hope you know that you owe me so much for this and don't call me pretty boy. I'm Isaac thank you."

He laughed again, then put his hands on my cheek,"Pretty boy."

"You are a shit head." I pulled away from him, having to find some clothes for him since he was very incapable of doing that.

I passed the clothes I found to him, "Change into these clothes, I'm gonna go change then I'll be back and you better be changed too." I instructed as he took the clothes then left him alone, hoping he'd do as I'd said.

In my room, I changed as quick as I could to ensure Zavier wouldn't get up to anything too bad, especially since he was alone.

Going back to 'Zavier's room', I found him laying on the bed, now half changed.

Half changed because he didn't have a shirt on.

"You could've put your shirt on you know." I reminded him.

"Nah."

"Okay... well goodnight then." I went to leave, ready to shut down for the night.

"Wait, come here." Zavier stopped me.

"Why?" I questioned cautiously, this could be a trap.

"There's something in my eye and it really hurts. Can you come check what it is?"

"Uh, I think mirrors were invented for that dude."

"Or I tell Mrs Joney her son force me gone out." He basically threatened me, with the worst grammar I'd ever heard.

I sighed, and made my way to him, climbing on the bed so I could just check his stupid eye and skedaddle out of this room.

I couldn't see anything in his eye, he was definitely bluffing. I went to pull back to call his bluff, but he was quicker, pushing me down next to him and trapping me by wrapping his arm around me securely.

"Zavier get the fuck off me right now." I tried to get out, but Zavier was in a better position, and he somehow had gained a superpower from his drinks.

"How do you have that much strength drunk?" I had to ask, waiting for him to let his guard down so I could run away.

"Magic." He smiled, not making any move to get off me.

"Okay, you've had your fun with your magical powers, now let me go." I nearly managed to push him off me, but he recovered too fast, putting a stronger grip on me.

"Shhh. Just sleep." He covered my mouth with his hand and closed his eyes.

I would wait till he was asleep, then I could do an escape plan.

A few minutes later, and I could feel Zavier's breathing was now even. I gently took his arm off that was wrapped around my waist and the one that was on my mouth and placed them on the bed. I then slowly got up, making sure to check that he hadn't woken up.

He hadn't.

I quietly rushed out of his room, shutting the door very,very slowly to prevent any noise waking up him or my mom.

In my room, I let out a huge breath, glad to be back and flopped onto my bed, still not exactly looking forward to tomorrow.

A/N: short chapter, enjoy reading lol. also i love shiloh, her music is so gooddd. i used to listen to it all the time and slowed version do be hitting different though. 15/08/20