Chapter 19: Who's Worthy?!

The plan was coming along beautifully. We 3-D printed a exact replica of Thor's hammer and told him to take it and put it in front of the fridge. Everyone else had tried to lift it before so they wouldn't even try, they would just call for Thor, who would ignore them. Then enters me. I will pick up the hammer and they'll think I'm worthy. This is going to be good. Me and Peter came out and sat on the couch to finish Frozen. Sam and Clint glanced at us, no doubt wondering what we had planned. We had told everyone else what was happening, so they wouldn't try to pick up the hammer. Thor dropped the hammer in front of the fridge and left. Tony then got up and said,
"Thor!"
"What'd he do now?" Steve asked.
"He put Mjölnir, right in don't front the fridge!" Groans were heard.
"What's wrong with that? Just move it." They all stared at me. "What?"
"Only people who are worthy can lift it."
"Oh. So you guys have all tried already."
"Yeah it's no use, none of us were." Tony stated.
"What about me?" I asked. Clint scoffed.
"Yeah lien a fourteen year old girl would be more worthy than the Avengers." I glared at him and got up. I wrapped my hand around the fake hammer and yanked it up. Huh heavier than I thought. Clint and Sam were both pretty much dying. They were spluttering and looked like they were going to faint. I started to laugh. And the Peter joined. They quickly caught on and muttered under their breath. Something about teenagers.
"You-you should have s-seen your faces!" I laughed. "Priceless. It's 3-D printed, suckers." I set it down and motioned for them to try and lift it. Clint came over grumbling and lifted the hammer off the counter. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Then Clint lifted the hammer and said
"Run. Both of you." Me and Peter ran out of the room laughing out heads off. Straight into the training room. We had one more surprise planned. We backed against the wall and Clint and Sam came running. Once they got in the doorway, Peter pressed his remote and two buckets of slime, glitter and dye got dumped on them. They stood there shocked as slime dripped from them. Pete and I were doubled over with laughter, trying to catch our breath.
"You guys are dead now." They both said as they ran toward us and enveloped us in hugs. I froze for a second, not expecting that. Then I wiggled trying to get out.
"Noooo! Let go, let go!" I managed to wiggle out of Clint'a arms. I was now covered in the blue slime and glitter. Peter was equally as dirty. We all arrived on in the common room laughing.
"Woah what happened to you guys?" Tony asked laughing.
"Well I think we won the prank war." I answered. I ran over to Nat and hugged her, spreading the slime further.
"Hey hey, I just took a shower."
"Well so did I. That guy had no mercy." I pointed at Clint.
"Alright everybody, go clean yourselves up." Tony announced. Everyone covered in slime, went to go take showers, except Nat, she had to find another shower so her hair didn't turn blue.