30

"Are you already regretting this?"

Liam asks once we are alone in our room looking at me with worried dark eyes. I get my cardigan off tossing it on the bed remaining in my white t-shirt and dark jeans before walking to where he stays leaning on the white wall. Stopping two inches away from him I run my fingers through his curly dark hair pulling it slightly so he has to look into my eyes.

"My only regret, Liam, is that you're not kissing me right now."

He groans slowly before crushing his lips against mine turning my vision blur as his tongue finds mine and my skin feels bolts of electricity where his fingers touch the bearskin on my waist. His taste is sweet and manly at the same time, unique and sexy, and just like his scent it's intoxicating, it makes my insides feel jelly. 

Telling that I want more is an understatement because I am quite sure I don't just want more, I need more. Wrapping one of my legs against his waist, Liam grabs both my thighs pulling me up in his arms, and I can't think clear anymore when I feel his hard-on against my sensitive parts. I moan when his lips leave mine heading to that delicious place on my neck I never knew existed until earlier, making everything spinning around me.

Liam starts walking with me in his arms, sitting on the bed, letting me on top of his muscular body as he's lying down. Sitting like this I can feel his entire hard body against mine in a delicious way that is totally new and makes me melt away losing every ounce of control I had left. When his big hand cups my butt slowly squeezing it I am sure people can lose their mind while being with the person they love. 

I've never in my life felt anything like this, it's like my body is on fire, every inch of skin burning, my heart learns it can beat harder than ever and my brain can't focus on anything else except how good Liam makes me feel. I feel sexy when he moans in pleasure, beautiful every time he looks at me with hungry eyes and loved with every kiss, caress, or sweet word he gives me.

"I can't even tell you what you do to me, baby..." Liam says with a husky voice. 

"My heart is about to explode and I am sure my skin is literally burning."

Liam smiles hearing my words placing kisses down my collarbone while his right-hand plays with my hair he then looks at me like I am some kind of artwork that he can't stop admiring. 

"You are so beautiful, Nataly. You're beautiful, smart, you have the kindest heart, the best intentions and you're mine. Can you understand how lucky I am?"

"I am the lucky one," I say smiling. "Liam, you're amazing, you saved me. You are the light that helped me cast away the dark days that followed the accident, you are my superhero and I love you. "

My eyes water as I talk staying on top of Liam, my legs on each side of him, arms against his strong chest. His arms rest on my butt and his chest is moving up and down as he breaths hard. I can see his own eyes glowing with emotion as my words come out and I can't stop thinking that I am the luckiest person alive for finding Liam, for having his love. 

"I love you so much, Liam. Earlier you said I have your heart, but you have mine too, I gave it to you so soon after we met and I can't tell you how afraid I am."

He kisses me again his hand on the back of my head pulling me closer to him, his touch is gentle, loving. As we pull apart from our kiss Liam brushes the hair of my face smiling, his eyes full of love, his touches soft.

"You don't have to be afraid, baby, I promise you I will never do anything to hurt you, you're safe with me and we're in for the long run. I love you with all my heart, Nataly!"

I lean in to kiss him when our door suddenly opens Mary walking in on us without even knocking on the damn door. Embarrassment is an overstatement of what I feel considering I am on top of Liam in a very compromising position, both our faces red, our lips plump, half of my t-shirt up just as Liam's, his hands on my ass.