31

Having the attic bedroom means that we have the entire floor for ourselves since there are only four rooms, the bedroom we are using has one bathroom, a study room, and another bathroom down the hall. This turns out to be pretty convenient as Liam takes some of his clothes and goes taking a shower in the other bathroom leaving me to enjoy the one in our room. 

Liam simply saying he will take a shower choosing the other bathroom without blinking about it makes my heart melt away because I know he did it knowing I would have felt quite embarrassed to shower with him just outside the door. 

As hot water runs down my body I can't stop my mind from thinking about the fact that Liam and I will share the same bed for the entire night and my heart literally forgets how to properly beat at this thought. And how am I supposed not to be nervous about it when my skin feels like burning only imagining Liam's incredibly sexy body laying next to mine? If kissing made me feel like I was melting down, how it would feel doing more than just kissing? Will we do more than just kissing? 

Getting out of the shower I take a look at my own body in the mirror feeling way too self-conscious about it. Sure, I look leaner and stronger than I did a few months back, I have some muscles on my bones and somehow my curves are more womanly, but I'm still no model. What if he doesn't find me attractive? He had girls looking so much better than I do...

"Nat, are you ok?"

Liam's voice says behind the bathroom door, so he must have finished his own shower and now he's waiting for me. No, I can't do this! What was I thinking when I accepted to share a room? 

"Baby, if you changed your mind, I can always take the couch in the living room, you know that, right?"

Hearing him saying that makes me realize how stupid I am for freaking out like this, I take a deep breath building up my courage before opening the door to meet Liam staying right outside the door looking...

OMG! He's wearing only a black pair of sweat pants, no shirt on allowing me to see his gorgeous-looking upper body. I thought I am used to seeing Liam shirtless considering he rarely wears one when we train, but damn, I could never get used to seeing his sexy, muscular body. Liam's skin and hair are still wet from the shower and somehow this makes him look even sexier. He smells like rainy days and fresh and citrusy and it makes my mind go blankly intoxicated with it. And the way his eyes light up when he looks at me checking me out makes my body light up turning my cheeks red.

"Seeing something you like, cookie?"

Liam lifts his right eyebrow as a cocky smile spreads across his face making me feel bad for looking at him like that. But damn, he's hot!

"I definitely see something I like..." He says licking his lips as his eyes scan me from head to toe.

Thank God I didn't bring my one-piece reindeer pajamas as mom suggested thinking it will make the girls laugh, instead, I brought my blue pair of long pajamas. The straight pants might not compliment my figure, but the spaghetti strap tank top compensates emphasizing my small waist and my breasts. 

Liam's eyes stop below my neck making me shiver as his eyes darken with lust and I become instantly aware of the fact that I have no bra on and I walked out of a very hot bathroom into a much colder room. 

Fast I join my arms over my chest in an attempt to cover myself as my cheeks are combusting, a gesture that makes Liam look into my eyes this time. 

"Did you change your mind, Nat? If you did you only have to say the word and I am out that door in no time at all." 

"What makes you think I changed my mind?"

"You spent over an hour taking a shower and the water stopped running 30 minutes ago."