Chapter 44

(Y/n) squinted her eyes at her reflection as Yui smiled next to her "(L/n)-Chan, aren't you excited?" (Y/n) fiddled with her dress a little. Her Mom had it tailored a bit so she would be able to walk better, therefore, it was above to show her feet and that was it.

She slumped a bit "This shade of blue is disgusting.." Yui pat her back and giggled "You're reciting those Brandon Rogers things" The girl fixed her black jacket and looked to the blonde "Do you have a date?" Yui shook her head "No, no one seemed willing to take me. But, Ayato-Kun is forcing me to walk down with him" (Y/n) sweatdropped

'Toxicity at it's finest'

She then smiled as she looked the blonde over "You look so pretty Yui. Wish I looked that good" Yui pat her back as she sulled "No, no. Yuo u look better than me" (Y/n) dramatically cried "You're such a saint, bitch!" Yui, confused on what to do, pat her back and tired to feed her compliments. A knock was heard and soon the door opened. Karl and (D/n) smiled at the girls as they stepped in. (M/n) held up her Phone as Brookes and Seriphina came in, the older sister with her arms crossed and head down.

(Y/n) flattened her lips as her Mother took a picture "You both look so cute! I cant wait to put this on Facebook.." Brookes sweatdropped and lift a hand "Eto...This isn't prom, we're just gonna be there for a wh--But! It's her first time back! With the family and new friends! This is something to remember"

The (h/c) haired girl looked back over to her sister as she stood by the door. (Y/n) elected it upon herself to go up to her, knowing her sister was more on the 'Stay the hell away from me' side. (Y/n) stood there next to her while the others laughed and joked.

"...Sorry"

Seriphina stared down at the floor "...I didn't know you felt that way towards him.." (Y/n) looked at her sister as she stood there in her red dress. It suit her. She pat her sister's shoulder, the older girl looking up at her with a bored expression but you could see the hesitation in her eyes.

"It's alright. I know you didn't mean what you said, it was just what your opinion was. It's fine.." Seriphina sighed and pat her hand "...You guys...Have fun, I guess" (Y/n) laughed at her sister's attitude.

"Ay! Short stack!"

They both looked over to see Ayato walking over in his nice little suit and usual pissed off face. (Y/n) sat her hands on her hips "Look at you all nice and clean...Ish" He 'tch'd' at the last word "Screw off. Where's Chichinashi?" The girl turned away and looked back to her sister "I see Momma got you some new earrings" Seriphina nodded "Yeah. Said they were diamond" (Y/n) lift a brow and looked closer as Seriphina showed her "Really?" The older sister nodded and moved the jewelry her way "Yeah. Lo--AY! Don't ignore Ore-Sama!"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes "You told me to screw off so, I did what I needed to do. I left you alone" Ayato growled under his breath at her attitude but it stopped when the blonde he was looking for stepped in. She had her dress in correctly and her hair up "I-I'm ready, Ayato-Kun" The red head huffed and grapped her arm "Come the hell on. I'm tired of waitin'" He grabbed (Y/n)'s arm as well and dragged them awa--"YO! YO! YO! What the fuck! Why am I going too?!"

"We're going down stairs with the others. Maybe if you pick up the pace, it won't be that long"

~

As soon as (Y/n), Yui, and Ayato walked in, he finally let go of her hand. She waved at the other brothers while they stared back at her, emotionless as ever. Well, that's all that she saw. She didnt even realize they were staring at her, up and down, side to side. Admiring how she put herself together even though she didn't put too much effort. But, who was she walking with? It was required for her to walk inside with someone but who? If Ayato was with Yui then...