Chapter 30 [ A princess will always be a princess ]

"Hah?!!! What do you mean?!! Third male lead is already married and had one daughter who is actually you?!!! That loyal third male lead dog Cronus?!!!"

"Yes. However, I would appreciate if you removed the word 'dog'."

Seraphina said nonchalantly. Delaphina rolled on the floor, kicking the air with an annoying whining. It was as if I was just witnessing a real life Deja Vu.

The same spoiled girl who will cried out really loud and so annoying, and the same deadpanned girl who doesn't give a single crap about anything happened around her?

Hah, honestly...

Just what kind of unholy sin did I commit to met these people again? And out of all places, it's the royal palace where I can't hop on them to strangle them out of frustration.

"Seriously...why did I have to meet you all again?" Delaphina get back on her feet and lifted her eyebrow in an annoying manner.

"Honestly, I could say to the same thing to you but knowing you as a selfish, annoying, a pain in the ass princess you are, I would rather not." I dropped a bomb with a perfect smile on my face.

Seraphina whistled at my sarcastic remarks while Delaphina jumps on me and shook my shoulders.

"Hah, I dare you to say that again. What do you mean by selfish and annoying princess?"

"But, aren't you?"

"Jesus Christ! I really hate your gut! Now get out of my palace, I don't want to see your face ever again! Same goes to you, deadpanned face girl!" Delaphina bite her lips and let out a hmph sound.

"Okay. Seraphina, you heard her. We're going to somewhere far away from this castle since the princess ordered us to."

"I see. Right, let's go. We shouldn't hang in here any longer or else the princess will call her guards and get our parents into trouble, unlike some troublesome girl."

Both of us dust our skirts and prepared to leave.

"What do you mean by troublesome girl? Are you implying that as me?!" Delaphina grabbed our shoulders and stopped us in our places.

Wah, she got an incredible strength. Is this what's like to have the royal divine magic flowing in your blood?

"We would never dare to call you a troublesome girl like this." Seraphina respond uncaringly to Delaphina.

"Indeed, we're only the daughters of a noble and a common magician you could find anywhere. We wouldn't dare to address you as troublesome girl."

I continued with a hidden smirk. But Delaphina saw through it and chase after us. We ran around the room with Delaphina continues to whine and curse us.

Just how much stamina does she have left inside that tiny body of hers? I'm already tired, maybe I should ask father to trained me so that I could run and saved myself when I'm in trouble.

Rena, also known as Delaphina Eero Peregrine currently, is the youngest princess and the only daughter of the empress. She was also known as the ghost princess, rumours spread by workers inside the palace due to her rare presence as she's only hid inside the palace, and inside her room, not going anywhere unless the emperor or the empress summoned for her presence.

And just like that, princess Delaphina grew up delicately like a wild Delphinium in the forest. Unknowing to the rest of the world, Delaphina was the beloved princess, loved by her half-siblings and her parents (her father's love for her is unknown whether he saw her as his daughter or his entertaining pet).

And unknowing to her family, aside from the cute little girl mask she wore every single days, Delaphina has many countless masks that she wore in different occasions, till you questioned yourself whether it's the same kawaii loli little girl you know or not.

One of her countless masks, there will be one that is likely be her real personality, and that's the short-tempered, angry issues, and himedere side.

Everyday, Delaphina wore the little girl mask but when she's alone, Delaphina's personality changed 180 degree. Quickly to get angry, vulgar words spitted out from her small mouth, no one could analyse is she the real Delaphina or not.

Same goes to Rena from 21st century on earth. On the outside, Rena was a kind, beautiful and sweet girl, just like a mary sue from a romance movie. However, once she closed her room's door, her angelic, kind smile transform to a frown and she would rolled her eyes.

Her compliment turns into a brutally honest insult.

Her kindess action turned into a coldblooded one.

There were little number of people who knew about her real side and all of them tend to treated her no different from a tyrant princess. She had a slave-(cruel) master relationship with those people.

And unsurprisingly, Rena developed a sadistic side.

That's the way of how Rena, A.K.A, Delaphina Eero Peregrine lived.

Sorry for not updating, I was a vacation with my family days ago hehe.

And I'm here to flex on you with my new (expensive, made me broke) SSR

And I'm here to flex on you with my new (expensive, made me broke) SSR. I honestly wanted Victor but I'm saving for Lucien's birthday and Christmas.

If you guys played this game, let be friend and exchange ID. I'm a nice person so I'll always send you stamina back COUGH.