Chapter 3

"We're eating pizza!" Tony exclaimed as he ran for the phone in Gibbs' kitchen. "Oh no we aren't!" McGee said running after him. "McGee! I want to eat pizza!" Abby exclaimed chasing after McGee. "What's that smell?" Ziva ask suddenly while waiting in the living room with the team after Tony and Abby won the fight over the phone call. Everyone sniffed around. "Don't-" Tony said but couldn't finish. He felt dizzy and soon collapsed on the ground, unconscious. "Tony!" Everyone else soon followed.
********
Ziva woke up with a pounding headache. Her hands were in an uncomfortable position behind her back. Tied up. Shit. She looked around. Tony groaned from beside her. The rest soon woke up. "What the hell..." Tony mumbled. "Where do you think we are?" Abby asked. "Dunno." McGee replied. "You alright boss?" Tony asked as Gibbs sat up. "Yeah."
The door opened and people with guns on their hips and a rifle came in and dragged them out. They were dragged into a room where a few more people were in there. People in uniform. SAS soldiers. They looked at each other as the NCIS team was forced to sit down on a chair and from there they were tied to the chair. "Who are you guys?" One of the SAS soldier asked. "NCIS."
"SAS." that soldier said.
"Who's that?" Ziva asked suddenly. "Who?"
Ziva pointed her chin forward. They all turned. "When did he get there?"
"He was here all along." A voice said from the door as he walked towards the limp figure that hung from the ceiling. He pulled up the boy's head by his hair. The boy glared at the guy pulling at his hair. "Come on Alex. Aren't you gonna say hi to your friends?" The guy asked grinning as he gestured to the SAS unit, k-unit, and the team. Alex's eyes drifted towards them. He frowned. "What are they doing here?" Alex growled. He is Alex? Oh my god... He's so bruised and battered.
Cub? Oh my god. What the hell happened?
"Oh you know this and that. We thought we might gather your friends together and tell them your deepest darkest secret. Then you'll tell us everything. Aren't you?" The guy said in this sickly innocent sweet voice. "What secret?" Eagle asked. Wolf glared at Eagle, telling him to shut up. "You didn't tell them about your sex did you? You never told them anything about your gender's secret?"
Everyone kept quiet. Curious and not knowing how to respond. Alex glared. "Tell us what you know about Mossad or MI6 or CIA etc. or we will tell them and then kill them."
"Go f* yourself." Alex said. That earned a hard slap across the face. A bruise was forming on his already bruised up and swollen face. "I'm a girl and I'm proud of that you asshole. Didn't your mum teach you not to hit a girl?!" Alex said and he - she, I mean - lifted her leg up to kick the guy in the balls making him double over. She let go of the chains she was gripping onto and dropped down from the ceiling. She slammed her elbow onto the guy's temple. He crumpled to the ground dead. It was a move taught by Scorpia. "Never checking for weapons is a fatal mistake." Alex said as she turned to k-unit and NCIS. "What?" Alex asked as he moved quickly to free them from their bonds. "Are you really a girl?" Abby asked. "Who are you?" Alex asked. "Abby Sciuto. NCIS forensic examiner."
"Ah... We'll talk later. We need to get out first." Alex said as he - she!! - searched the guy for any weapons. Two guns and a few knifes. She handed Gibbs and wolf a gun each and gave Ziva a few knifes while Alex took a few. Alex poked her head out and threw her knife and grunt was heard and the sound of someone hitting the ground followed. She gestured for them to follow her as she rushed to the dead guard and searched for weapons. Two guns. A rifle. A few knifes. She gave Tony and McGee the guns and then gave the rest a knife each. She pulled out the knife lodged in the guard's throat, much to the other's horror, and wiped the knife clean on the guard's uniform before gesturing them to follow while spinning the knife in her hand expertly.
Approaching an intersection, Alex heard someone approaching. She gestured for them to all stop. She waited for the person to past by their corner before moving up to behind the guard to knock him out. She isn't that heartless! Whenever she can, she will prevent killing people. She will only kill if she has no choice. They continued moving, only encountering a few guards. Once outside, the building suddenly blew up. "We're so damn lucky." Tony mumbled. "Yeah." McGee said, agreeing with Tony for once. "I called MI6. They're coming to pick us up." As if on cue, a chopper flew overhead and hovered above them as a rope was lowered. "I hope you guys aren't scared of heights." Alex said. Her breathing was starting to turn into slight gasp. "Are you alright?" Gibbs asked, worried. "I'll be fine. Hurry." Alex said rushing them to grab into the rope. They were pulled up, one by one. The NCIS first. K-unit just climbed the rope up as they were trained to do it. Alex climbed up too. Alex sat on the floor of the chopper shaking. Her hands were shaking. She grabbed onto them and up hugged it to herself, trying to hide the shake. Her breathing came in quiet gasp now with an occasional grunt of pain. They looked at her really worried. "Are you alright, uh..." Tony asked, not really knowing what to call her ever since she announced she was a girl. But she hasn't confirm that so they weren't sure whether she was really a female...
Alex seem to notice. Her face is getting paler as she started shivering but it wasn't very visible. "Alex."
"Is that your real name? Are you really a girl?" Abby asked. "I am a girl, Abby. I have boobies too. That's not my real name. My real name is Alexa."
"Ah... So are you okay?" Tony asked. Her shivers became visible and uncontrollable. She curled up into a tighter ball by hugging her knees closer to her chest. "It's. cold." Alex whispered as her breath came in short bursts and it became really hard to breathe. They can hear the gasp more audibly now and the grunts of pain. It isn't cold at all in here... That means... Snake scrambled to her to check what's wrong. Her skin was cool and clammy. Her head is burning. Rapid, shallow breathing. "Does your chest hurt?" Snake asked as she collapsed on her side. Alex nodded slightly as snake opened up an eye. Dilated pupils. Irregular pulse. Oh my f*ing Lord... Snake thought as he ticked off a few of the signs. "She's in shock." Snake whispered as he visually inspect the wounds. Infected. But why is she cold? Fever. High fever. "Did they do anything else to you Alex?"
"... Scorpion." Alex grunted her reply. "Dammit!" Snake cursed. They didn't have any equipment. It was getting blurry and harder to breath for Alex. "Can't breathe, snake." Alex grunted. Gibbs then took charge. He pressed Alex's head to his chest so she can hear his heartbeat and breathing. "Yes. You can. Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. Match yours to mine." Gibbs said gently yet firmly as he purposely slowed his so Alex can better match it. Alex shook her head as she tried to pull away. "You can do it kiddo." Gibbs said still holding onto her head firmly yet gently. Alex tried and Gibbs can hear her breathing stable a little bit before he felt her tense body relax in his arms but her breathing aren't getting back to normal. "She passed out." Gibbs said.
They flew to the hospital and she was rushed to be treated. Now the wait is on.