Chapter 4

Gibbs paced the hallway of the operating theatre entrance. He took a sip from his cup of coffee that he bought a while ago. "Boss, stop pacing," Abby said,"let's go get some food." Abby stood up and grabbed Gibbs' hand before dragging him towards the lift.
"How is h-she?" Gibbs asked, catching his mistake and corrected it. "She's fine now. Very dehydrated and some serious wounds she's got."
"Can we see her?" Abby asked. "Yeah sure. Follow me." The doctor lead the team and the unit to Alex's room. "Is she awake?" Ziva asked. "Yep. I hope."
"What do you mean 'I hope'?" Tony asked. "She might have fallen asleep again. She's tired. Really tired. When I left her she was awake." The doctor explained. "Oh..."
They entered to room and saw Alex staring at her fingers. She clenched and unclenched her fingers. Then she toyed with the ring she wears on her thumb. She kept twisting it, not noticing the unit and team or the doctor. "Dammit." she said when she leaned her head back and saw them standing at the door. She pulled the blanket up to cover herself. "Hiya cubbie!!!" Eagle greeted, breaking the awkward silence. It seems Eagle has his moments. "Hi."
"How are you feeling?" Ziva asked. "Pretty good, as good as I can be..." Alex replied. "Aren't you tired?" The doctor asked. "Yep. But I can't sleep if that's what you want to ask." The doctor nodded. The door opened and someone dressed in suit walked in. Wolf blocked his way. "Who are you?" Wolf asked. "MI6. I'm here to talk to Alex for a minute."
"Give me your pass." Alex said. The guy threw and pass to Alex. Alex checked it with the information on her phone to make sure the guy and the pass was authentic. Alex nodded and wolf let the guy pass. "Thanks." He said as Alex handed his pass back. "Look Alex. Mr Blunt and Mrs. Jones sent their regards. Anyways, you guys have to sign the Official Secret Acts first before I can say anymore." The guy said as he handed out the OSAs. They signed and returned it. "Thank you. Alex, they want you to go to America with the NCIS. They arranged a flight back. They also arranged one for k-unit for them to be back in London."
"Why?" Alex asked. She's asking why she needs to be with NCIS. "For a temporary protection." The guy said. "κάποιος θα είναι στο αεροδρόμιο για να σας δώσει τα αρχεία της αποστολής σας." [someone will be at the airport to give you your mission files.] He said in Greek. Alex sighed and then said,"ενοχλητικό, αλλά εγώ δεν ενδιαφέρονται πραγματικά." [troublesome but I don't really care.] she said back in Greek. "Grow your hair by the way. That's what mr. Blunt ask me to tell you. I don't know why... Bye. That's all. Get well soon Alex."
"Thanks." The guy left.
"Why the sudden change in language?" Tony asked. "If you didn't want anyone else in the room to know what you're talking about wouldn't you change it?" Alex asked. "What language is that?" Abby asked. "Greek." Alex replied. This kid is mysterious...