Chapter 11

I'm gonna continue it. Tell me if you guys want me to rewrite from chapter2 - before the twist. I'll write a new story from the chapter on if you guys like.
----------------------------------------------
"How is she?"
"She's alright. I've put her on ventilation." The doctor said as he lead them to Alexa's room. "Thank you."
"No problem." the doctor said and left. They now waited patiently in Alexa's room for her to wake up. "will she be alright Gibbs?" Abby asked. "I'm sure she'll be. She's a strong girl."
*******
Alexa can hear the beeps of a heart monitor. The room smells like disinfectants. Hospital. Her memories came flooding back to her.
She was standing there when the bullet penetrated the window and hit her. Blood poured out from the wound and her immediate instinct was to grip her throat. Her legs felt weak that time and she collapsed. She heard Gibbs call her name but it was distant. She saw Gibbs in front of her although it was a little blurry. She had to tell Gibbs. She knew she will not survive this. If she doesn't, she doesn't want her uncle to be king, she wants her aunt to be so she can tell on her uncle to send that bastard to jail. He hurt her aunt. He cheated on her. I'm still alive...
Alexa's eyes fluttered open and she squinted at the bright lights. "Alexa!" Abby squealed in delight. "Hey." her voice was dry and weak. They cringed. "Princess." Phobe greeted. Alexa nodded at her. "When's the coronation?" Alexa croaked out. Her uncle is gonna be become king if she doesn't show up. "Tomorrow."
"Get me out. We're going to Sweden." Alexa said. "Does that mean you're gonna be queen?"
"Yes." Alexa croaked as she tried to sit up. "But you're still-" Phobe said but was interrupted by Alexa. "I'm okay."
"Alright." Phobe said as she walked out to get her discharged. She wouldn't dare to disobey the princess, let alone the queen-to-be.
******
Alexa took out the crown from the briefcase and put it on her head. It was a like comb like crown - picture the one in Frozen, Elsa's crown.
Alexa looked stunning in it. They were walking to the castle when they spotted k-unit and their Sargent . "What are you guys doing here?" Tony asked. "I invited them." Alexa said. "Hey!!!!" Eagle greeted. "You guys were invited too?"
"Uh... yeah." Tony said. "Why do you think we're invited?" Wolf asked. Alexa smirked as she shrugged. They didn't notice the crown on her head. A bird squawked above them. They looked up. Alexa's face lit up. The bird swooped down and they ducked but it went for Alexa. She held an arm out. The bird perched on her arm. The bird squawked at her. She laughed and stroked his feather and started walking to the castles, ignoring the rest. "I missed you too." Alexa said to the bird. They looked at her questioningly. She's talking to a bird...
The bird squawked at her. She looked at the bird. "Awww. You're jealous aren't you, drippy?" Alexa teased the bird. That just got a whole lot weirder. The bird squawked in dignity and turned away. "You are jealous."
Squawk.
"You are."
Squawk.
"Stop denying. I know you are jelly."
Squawk.
"Nah. You are jealous."
Squawk. Squawk. Squawk.
"You think I replaced you? Aww. Poor baby. I'm sorry for leaving you behind." Alexa said, reaching over to stroke the bird's feathers. Then she realized that they were all staring at her confused and weird. "What?"
"You're talking to a bird."
"I know. This is a mockingjay. Untamable bird."
"If it's untamable, how is it standing on you?" Eagle asked. "Because I tamed it. Isn't that right, drippy?" The bird squawked in agreement. "You understand the bird?"
"I understand every single bird." Alexa said. "How?!"
"Secret."
They entered the place. K-unit, sarge and NCIS sat down. "Prince Andrew is now-"
"Stop!" Alexa said out loud. K-unit and the sarge looked at her like she was crazy. "No! We're not stopping! Guards! seize her!" Alexa raised her hand and birds came hovering in front of the guards not letting them pass. "Is that your doing?" Andrew asked, a hint of anger that Alexa is spoiling his plans of being king. "Yep. I am princess Alexandra Victoria. I am the crown princess of Sweden." Alexa said. Almost everyone gasped. "You have no prove that you're the princess! She disappeared years ago!" Andrew exclaimed. "I have the crown." Alexa took off the crown and held it up for them to see then put it back on her head. "That must be fake!"

"No one has actually seen the crown of the princess except for the royal family. What makes you think a random person can make up the crown and have it look exactly like the one the princess is suppose to have?"

"You-" Andrew was interrupted. "I believe her!" Alexa's aunt, Princess Paige, exclaimed and stood up to stand by Alexa's side. "Paige!" Andrew exclaimed in anger. "She's my favourite niece after all. How can i not recognised my beautiful niece?" Alexa hugged Paige for a while. "I missed you, Alexa." 

"I missed you too." Alexa let go of Paige. "Now. The throne is mine! I would not allow Prince Andrew to be crowned King!"

"You have no prove you're the princess still!" Andrew exclaimed. "The princess can communicate with birds right?"

"That doesn't mean a thing." Andrew said, smirking, pleased that the arguement is gonna be won by him. "But the princess can tame a mockingjay. Mockingjays are untamable." Alexa said calmly. As if on cue, a mockingjay swooped down and circled the sky once before perching on Alexa's out-stretched arm. "You are such a bitch! I got rid of your family so I can be king! I even hired a sniper to kill you! How did you survive that?!" Everyone gasped. "Looks like I got the luck of a devil. Guards! Seize him!"

The birds moved away and came for the Prince. The birds lined in formation and flew round the prince. It was then did they realise the birds had a rope to tie up the prince. "Looks like the birds just stole our job." A guard joked. "Its okay. Take him to the dungeon. We'll deal with him later." The guards saluted and did as told. Now what?