bonus x chapter

Callista Genovese blinked at the harsh light coming from the gaps of their room's curtain

Callista Genovese blinked at the harsh light coming from the gaps of their room's curtain. She groaned and buried her face on her husband's chest.

She tried to go back to sleep but failed. Caly decided to get on with her original plan. She kissed Castor's cheek and whispered, "Happy birthday, darling."

Castor's hand came up to her hair, the other stroke her cheek. "And where's my gift?"

A salacious smirk curled on her lips as her hand moved over his covered cock.

He leaned in, pressing his lips on her ear. "Taste me, your majesty, please."

She grinned. It was the same words he used the first time she had put her mouth on him. It had taken her a long time to be okay with it but seeing Castor's happiness had erased her inhibitions about oral sex.

Still, she'd reserved her efforts for special occasions no matter how much her husband begged.

She's evil like that.

Callista laughed as she yanked him to the edge of the bed. She dropped on her knees and dragged his boxers down his legs. She watched as his length hardened and stretched to prominence.

She heard him cuss as she began to stroke him over and over. Caly tightened her grip, knowing that he liked it hard.

Their eyes met as her mouth descended on him. Her lips wrapped tightly around him, sliding downward as far as she could take him. She sucked, hollowing her cheeks out as she worked him over.

"Darling," he muttered as her tongue rolled around his head. "Fuck!"

Castor gripped her hair, throwing his head back as a harsh growl erupted from his throat. His hips jerked as she continued bringing him to the edge.

"Mom!" A yell came from outside the bedroom.

"Shit!" Castor's hands dropped from her hair as he shoved at her shoulders. "Caly!"

Caly released him with a laugh as she stood up and put on her robe. "Wait. I'll be back."

Callista saw Amara's running figure as she went out of their bedroom. She followed her daughter to the kitchen and wanted to face palmed herself at the mess.

Their kitchen staff was cleaning up but her son continued to awkwardly swirl the pancake batter that caused it to flick everywhere.

Amara tried to pull his brother away but the five-year-old would cry and his sister was too much of a softie to scold him.

"Mom!" Amara yelled again as her sheet music fell from her hand.

Caly shook her head and went to her kids. She ruffled the little boy's hair. "Aiken, what are you doing?"

"I wanna cook for daddy!" he answered with a pout. "And give him gifts! Look, mommy!" His movements caused the bowl to flip.