Part title

"Liam's fine now can we go?" Chester voiced out annoyingly before walking ahead of me and towards the car.

'He's back to being a closed off jerk.'

'Great.'

Tell me you made note of the sarcasm?

I softly mumbled a few curse words before chasing after him. My feet weren't as long as his so I couldn't take thus much long strides. "How did you know where to find me?" I asked as we drove away from the train station. "I thought you asked enough questions already from outside the train station. I guessed not." Chester said answering his own question as he gripped the wheel of the stirring.

'Jerk.'

I think he saw how displeased I was with his response because he kept stealing glances at me.

"An anonymous tip." He finally said while starring at the road.

"Thank you." I retorted softly.

Chester wasn't the type to care much about others. In fact he devoted his entire life to being alone just so he wouldn't have to deal with any emotional baggage from caring. His mom left him when he was three and he never knew his dad. He's been alone ever since until he met Liam.

Though he can be a complete jerk he was always there for me and not because he wanted to 'smash' or because he was 'smashing'. But because he genuinely cares though I'd never tell him to his face. He was the closest thing I had to real family and I loved him like a brother. I really did despite all our differences and I'm glad Liam introduced us.

The rest of the car ride was fairly silent because Chester refused to answer my questions or engage in any form of small talk.

"Where to? Liam's or James?" Chester asked while popping a cigar between his lips and lighting it. As we made it to a stop sign. I hated cigarettes, the smell, the taste, everything. Chester slowly tilted his head so that he was now starring at my face. "Well?" He asked while raising his brows.

There's no way he was serious he was basically asking me to choose between. 'The guy who used me' and 'the guy who's brother's death I caused.'

Yeah, no, I think I'll go ahead and head home.

"You're asking me to choose?" I asked him in disbelief. As if understanding what I meant he nodded slowly before giving his attention back to the road. Just as the light was switched to green I was so consumed by my thoughts that I hadn't realized the car had stopped outside of my home.

'I never thought I'd be this happy to be back here.'

I thought before grabbing my book bag that was at my feet and opening the car door with my other hand. But I paused midway when Chester's voice filled the car.

"With all due respect you already chose Jadie."

Chester said while looking straight ahead. I couldn't stop the bulge that had instantly appeared in the center of my throat. I swallowed back my tears harshly before hopping out of the car. And closing the door shut causing Chester to pull off in the distance leaving me with my now flowing tears.

I did choose. I chose the guy who used me and I caused the guy that I love the greatest pain of all. How do I move on from this? How do I make this right? I allowed my addiction to get the best of me. My insecurities pushed me to sleep with someone else. I broke a lot of unrepairable things all of which I wish I could fix. I thought that James was better for me. I thought he was somewhat good for me. I knew there was a high risk of him breaking my heart. But I never in a million years thought he and I were capable of being apart of an act this treacherous.

******************************************************

THANK YOU FOR "FAR FROM THE SURFACE." PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON EACH CHAPTER. HAVE YOU GUYS DECIDED WHOSE TEAM YOUR ON YET? WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHT ON JAMES ACTIONS ? DID YOU THINK LIAM HAD THE RIGHT TO ATTACK HIM AT THE GAME? WHAT ABOUT JADE ?

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE MC (MAIN CHARACTER.)

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT GUYS, I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOUR POV SEE YOU GUYS OVER THE OTHER PAGE LOL.