CHAPTER 14

A/N HELLO LOVELIES>  I MISSED YOU SO MUCH THAT I DID ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL. PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE. I" M TELLING YOU GUYS, ITS NOTHING LIKE GETTING A NOTIFICATION THAT SOMEONE VOTED OR COMMENTED ON MY CHAPTER. PLEASE CONTINUE TO BLESS MY DAY!!!!! ENJOY, LOVES!!

S.E.X

This three-letter word is enough to put fear in my heart and heat in my panties. I've envisioned my first sexual encounter on more than one occasion, and now I'm face to face with the reality of literally getting my cherry popped.....I'm hesitant. And not for the reason you would think. I knew that Elijah loved me and that he wanted me. I just wished he was a virgin...like me. I couldn't stop the floodgate of questions from entering my self-conscious mind. How many women has he slept with? Will I be better than them? Can I make my pussy wetter than theirs? So, when he asked me, 'Are you ready?' not a peep came out of my mouth.

He must have noticed the apprehension on my face because he brought his forehead to mine and closed his eyes, breathing in my scent. I felt a vibration, almost like an invisible hand stroking my brain. It was a light sensation that was comforting but also weird. He was searching for something and moving things around in my head.

"Close your eyes, sweetheart." He whispered.

I did as I was told, and a bright light flashed behind my eyelids, revealing Elijah's face. It wasn't the face I was accustomed to seeing but a younger version of him. He had long hair, his clothes were not from this century, and he was drawing. And to my astonishment, he was pulling me. It was a replica of my face. The only subtle difference was my hair. It was longer in his portrait, almost to my waist instead of mid-back. How could this be?

I opened my eyes, trying to comprehend what he had just shown me.

"How did you show me that? When was this?" Confusion plastered all over my face.

He gave me a half-smile.

"The longer we are around each other, the clearer our connection becomes. Soon, there will be very little that we will keep from one another. This was the first day I saw your face in my mind and drew you. The year was 1920, and I officially turned 18, when most wolves found their soulmates. I was preparing for a party; my father and the other council members were throwing. On the way out the door, I heard a voice. A female voice. She was calling my name, but yet there wasn't anyone there. I closed my eyes to dislodge the paranoia, but your face appeared the moment I did. And you were beautiful beyond comprehension. I couldn't get your face out of my mind. I had to draw you so that I wouldn't forget you. When I didn't immediately meet you after that, I just figured you didn't exist. I never imagined that it would take me 100 years to find you. I may have had lovers during that time, but I assure you no woman could ever be what you are to me. What you have always been to me. You're my infinity, Helena. Our love is unlimited, endless, something without bounds and restraints."

Making love to him was no longer a question that had no answer. It was now just a matter of how soon can my ass get out of these clothes?

I pulled him to my chest, crushing my lips to his, moving excessively. I needed to feel, have, and give him everything I had inside of me. He met my kiss with as much force as I had. He was sucking and nibbling on my lips, shaking me from head to toe. He pushed me back on the pillows tearing my shirt from my body. Grabbing my breasts, he groaned loudly, cupping them between his rough palms while keeping up the kiss.

Arching my back, I pushed my pelvis into his dick, clearly revealing my intentions. I needed him to be inside me, and right now, patience was not a fucking virtue. My small hands ran up to his chest, finding their way to his hair as I tangled them between my fingers. Never had I thought a kiss would make me feel so alive.