16. Ms.Aadya Srinivas to Mrs.Aadya Omkar

Aadya's POV

Flashback continued

I draped a Silk Saree and put the matching accessories. .

Keerti opened the door and entered suddenly.

"When did I call you and when you are coming?" I said looking away from her.

"Sorry yaar. It was a sudden plan to Tirupati. I directly came here from the Railway station. Aadi.. Forgive me naaa" she pouted.

"OK fine. We will fight about this matter some other day" I smiled and hugged her.

"Aadi.. you're looking gorgeous. Boss will take you with him right away after marriage" she teased.

I blushed and looked away so that she wouldn't notice.

It was 5:50 pm. Amma took me to the pooja room and put the kalyana tilakam and kumkum.

 Amma took me to the pooja room and put the kalyana tilakam and kumkum

Everything was packed well and we headed to the wedding hall. It was 6:40 pm when we reached. My boss's family was already present.

Niranjan uncle and nanna shared a hug. We entered inside. I was taken aback by the decorations. It was flawless. I couldn't find words to describe it.

Pandit called me and my parents for Gauri pooja. It went well.

We entered the garden and everyone settled at the big dining table. Everyone got engrossed in talks and laughs.

I looked at my boss. He was looking damn handsome in his attire. I was eagerly looking at him seeking his attention. He was immersed in his phone. 

Kiran and my cousins slowly reached my boss and started teasing him. He simply smiled and looked at me. I gave him a smile. He looked back at them.

Guests started arriving. They entered the garden for having dinner. Me and my boss were sent to our respective rooms to change.

Soon the pandit started enchanting the mantras. His voice was audible to my room. It took a lot of time to change my saree, jewellery and make-up.

 It took a lot of time to change my saree, jewellery and make-up