83- Coffee...

Aadya's POV

I settled at my desk after letting monster know his schedule for the day. He seemed to be distracted but I didn't question anything.

Sipping my coffee I unknowingly looked at the screen of my laptop. I opened a folder and it had my wedding photos. I was all ecstatic and monster was obviously grumpy which I failed to recognise at the time of marriage. All the incidents flashed in my brain and I closed the laptop immediately and sipped my coffee.

Man!! When are you going to change yourself?

I heard my telephone ring after a while. It was from monster.

"Yes Sir" I answered.

"Where is the file of the contract which we made with Mr.Fawad?" he asked.

"It will be in your cabin only Sir" I replied.

"No. There isn't any" he uttered.

"I remember placing them in your cabin Sir" I said.

"But I didn't find any" he said.

"But Sir.." I was about to speak but he interrupted "now don't make any delay. Search for the file"

"Ok Sir" I obeyed and disconnected the call.

Monster for a reason..

I searched for the file everywhere possible but couldn't find it anywhere.

I am sure he will give me earful now. God please save me.

I stood at the door and gathered the courage and opened the door.

"Sir" I uttered as soon as I stepped in.

He shifted his gazed from his laptop to me and then looked back at the laptop.

"I couldn't find the file" I said.

"Did you search properly?" he asked.

"Yes Sir" I replied and closed the door behind me and stood infront of him.

"Are you sure you kept the file here?" he asked.

"Yes Sir. Last time I remember placing it here. But I don't know where it have gone" I replied.

"You should be careful with the things......." he was speaking something and my eyes unknowningly fell on the bunch of files lying on his table. Out of them, a blue coloured file grabbed my attention.

I slowly separated the files and held the blue one. That was when monster stopped blabbering. I looked at him and then opened the file. It was the contract which I was searching.

"The file is here itself Sir" I said.

"You should have kept it in my sight. Not somewhere else" he complained.

I gave an 'are you serious' look to him and stepped out of his cabin.

******
Keerti's POV

I know people startled seeing my name.

Hello people.

I am Keerti. Aadya's friend and colleague.

I was a single child to my parents. Hence I was apple of their eyes. And moreover I was the only girl child among all the cousins. I had my special previliges. We belonged to a middle class family but we were the happiest.

I was 14. Everything got shattered when I sternly asked my dad to take us on a picnic. He agreed finally and we started. Never knew that it became a curse. The bus had a major accident and I lost both my parents.