48

(3rd P.O.V. Still)

Liam is in the school's weight room, putting roughly 300lbs on the barbell before lying down on the bench. Mason goes to spot him, only for Liam to yell at him. The human leaves with a sigh, leaving Liam to begin lifting the weights on his own.

As he moves the weights up and down, he begins having flashbacks to his fight with the berserker on the roof of the hospital. As Liam remembers being thrown around like a ragdoll, he loses his strength. The bar begins crushing his chest, the beta having no strength to lift it an inch higher to latch it in the grooves. As he coughs and chokes, there's rapid footsteps before two sets of hands lift the bar up off of him. Isaac and Scott step back to give him space, the two and Mason watching as Liam surges into a sitting position before lifting himself off the bench and to the ground, all while coughing.

"Liam?" Mason asks, worried for his best friend.

"I'm fine." He coughs as Scott crouches down in front of him.

"If you don't want to be with us, that's okay." Scott tells the freshman in a hushed voice. "But don't push your friends away too."

Liam looks up at Mason before looking back at Scott. He then glances to the open space behind Scott, shaking as he sees a berserker.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Time Skip-

-That Night-

(Lyrica's P.O.V.)

"Malia, Noah, over here!" I call, standing up and gesturing the two over to us with a smile. They begin making their way over and I sit back down, moving my bag and jacket out of the two empty seats. (I just realized that Stiles dating Malia would technically be incest but also not because Malia isn't blood. But it would be because she's his sister's, husband's cousin. But yeah, not blood.)

"Hey, Lyrica. Hery, Derek." Noah greets us, he and Malia sitting in the empty seats. "How have you two been? We haven't had a real conversation in ages."

"Stressful with everything going on." I sigh, running my fingers through my hair. "I'm just glad the deadpool is done. And I'm glad Satomi helped us figure things out with my shifting."

"What was wrong with your shifting?" Noah frowns.

"We thought I couldn't shift because of the baby."

"I'm sorry, baby? What baby?"

"Oh my God." I gasp, covering my mouth. "You don't know?"

"Know what? What am I missing?" Noah looks between me, Derek, and Malia with wide eyes.

"Noah, I'm pregnant."

"I think I might pass out." He mutters, staring down at his hands. "You're much too young to have a baby! But you already have 2 teenage sons. Oh my God."

Derek doesn't hide his laughter, amused at Noah's realization.

"They're still not here." I hear Liam say to Stiles and Isaac after looking around at the Beacon Hills players.

"Okay, what's really going on?" My brother asks. "Are you nervous about the full moon? It's not for another 24 hours."

Liam looks up at the nearly full moon.

"Liam, you're gonna be fine. Okay? Just try not to rage out on anyone." Isaac says, pulling his gloves on.

"You're not worried?" Liam asks the two.