27. Alone

The heart never stops, but the ego makes everything stop!!

Next day

Trees and bushes were passing backward as the car moved inside the Rodriguez mansion. Elizabeth sighed and shifts looking towards her grandmother and Mrs. Michael. She gave her a comforting smile, holding her hand.

Elizabeth turned to look at the mansion gate and the car came to a stop.

"Talk to him. If you want!" Mrs. Michael states and she nods her head, opening the car door and standing outside watching the butler's standing looking at her.

The chauffeur walked over and placed flowers in her hands, and moved away. Elizabeth held it, walking inside along with Mrs. Michael beside her. Xavier greeted her at the mansion door.

"Good morning, ma'am." he moves away from the door, giving her space to walk inside. Elizabeth smiled a little and speaks.

"Where is Arawn? I want to see him." Xavier was to answer when they were interrupted. Elizabeth looks in front, finding Natalie Rodriguez standing in front of her.

"Xavier who..." Natalie Rodriguez stops watching Elizabeth standing in front of her with flowers. She gave her best smile and gestured for Xavier to go away.

"Come in Elizabeth!" Elizabeth nods her head and walked inside with Mrs. Michael. Something doesn't feel good around me. Every staff and maid was staring at her. They walked inside the hall and Natalie offered the seat.

"Grandmama, where is Arawn?" Elizabeth asked, looking at her.

"He left with Archer and Bella back to London this morning." Elizabeth looks at her with shock and hurt. Mrs. Michael couldn't believe what she just heard herself.

He left!! Elizabeth softly exclaims in shock. She wasn't expecting this. Natalie takes a seat beside her and holds her hands. The stiffens in her jaw and heart were overpowering her. The warmness in her eyes grew harder. An unwanted pain and grief engulfed her.

"Liz, I know there is a misunderstanding between you both. Please have patience with him. He just lost his twin..." Natalie was explaining when Elizabeth got up slowly. She suddenly feels a pang of separation and hurt.

"I ... I will collect my things," she stated with a heavy heart and trembling, and walked away.

"Liz!!" Natalie got up, trying to get hold of her, but she disappeared upstairs quickly.

"Please, Mrs. Michael, try to explain to her. There is surely something ..." Mrs. Natalie Rodriguez was speaking when Mrs. Michael enunciated.

"My granddaughter cried all night. She even tried to reach Arawn number the whole night. He didn't even once answer back. What do you think of her? Stupid!! If your grandson ever wants her back. He isn't getting her back. He always played tricks by first sleeping intentionally with her and getting her pregnant and now leaving her when she lost the second baby. Don't ever ask me to explain her." Every word of hers hit her like a sharp knife. Natalie turns, looking away helplessly.

Elizabeth walks into the bedroom. The bedroom was ripped apart it like someone angrily threw things and ripped sheets apart.

I wish I was never been a hostage. She gulps down the pain and breathes air, walking inside safely without hurting himself and looking around. Her eyes fell on the bag with her name. A sudden jolt of happiness takes place inside her and she immediately steps there. Picking up the bag along with a slight note there, she opened it, reading it.

Don't ever come back Elizabeth. I hate everything that happened between us.

Now it was never. She couldn't hold herself up. Tears rolled down her, making it impossible for her to breathe. It felt like she was dying internally and she sobbed, sitting on holding a bag filled with things.

"I am sorry, Mrs. Michael, whatever happened here. It was just a lot for everyone to take the news of my grandson's death. I hope I could be helpful to you in return for what Arawn did with Elizabeth." she states when Elizabeth walks with a few things in her hands. Her eyes and nose were puffy and red like she cried very hard. Taking steps towards her grandmother, she stood speaking.

"I am done here. Can we leave?" her tone was trembling and horse. Mrs. Michael saw Elizabeth trying her best to hold on to herself. Without wasting a second, she got up when Elizabeth turned to Natalie.

"Can I see Arcane? I just to give him his favorite flowers." Elizabeth noted while best trying not to cry, but traitor tears rolled down her cheeks. Natalie just nods her head and leads her way.

They walked towards the backyard of the mansion, having the biggest garden with flowers. Stopping in front of his grave, Elizabeth walks a little and takes a seat down, placing his flower.

"You gave me the best when your brother was a****** but you are alike. You left me with the burden of guilt. But I don't hate you." Elizabeth was on the edge of crying. Keeping the flowers finally, she immediately got up and grabbed Mrs. Michael's hands, dragging her out of there.

Elizabeth closes the bathroom door and turned the water sitting on the floor trying to analyze what went wrong in all this. She wasn't crying; she was angry, and she wasn't confused. Everything has been taken away from her.

"Elizabeth!!" Mrs. Michael called, but she didn't answer. Mrs. Michael sighed and speaks again.

"Be brave when you come out girl." Elizabeth heard and slowly rest her head against the wall sitting silently.

You have to answer me, Arawn Rodriguez, when I will come. You aren't done without explanation. She thought and got up, washing her face and tying her hair in a bun, walking outside to watch her grandmother. Mrs. Michael looks at her and takes a seat beside her.

"Dr. Rebecca will be here to check up on you." Mrs. Michael stated clearly, and she nodded her head and got inside the bed, laying down on the bed with wide-open eyes.

"I will ask someone to look after lunch." Mrs. Michael stated and Elizabeth just nodded, suddenly feeling tired once in all. And closed her eyes, holding the duvet closer to her.

London, Rodriguez estate

Arawn walked on the terrace of the building, watching the nightlife of the city. It was illuminating around except his heart.

"Good evening, sir," he turns, watching Xavier standing in front of him and he nods his head.

"Did she leave?" he asked silently and Xavier's shrugged speaking.

"ma'am did just with her passport and important documents," Xavier said and Arawn rest his back against the edges of the rail of the terrace and looks around while a strong breeze kept hitting his body

"Arcane left his property in her name. Dad and I found it hours ago. Can you give it to her?" Arawn turns, watching him.

"Anything for you, sir! I will deliver it." Xavier looks down and Arawn nods his head, looking away.

Vote, comment and tag your friends❤️