29. Heartbreak

Never ignore your mistake; accept it and move on!!

London!

"This is Victoria's house. I live here mostly. Make yourself comfortable." Ares states while the maids and staff take the bags away, walking upstairs. The mansion was indeed a beautiful and cozy one. It is neither huge nor small. It was just perfect in shards of peach with a strawberry garden around. Elizabeth looks around in awe.

Never thought Ares Azriel king will have a such classic and soothing taste. It is so calm and peaceful around. It feels like home here. She thought when something hit her.

"Where is Victoria?" Elizabeth asked and turned to look at him. He smiles and opens his mouth to speak.

"You will see her around? Noah will guide you to your room." She slowly nods her head and walks away with Noah. They walked upstairs through the small foyer and Noah pushed the door open.

"This is your ma'am. Call me if you need anything." he hunched and walks away.

Noah is Ares's man. Her subconsciousness explains herself, and she turned looking around the bedroom. It was having a great color combo of golden and white.

She ignored everything else and takes a seat on the bed, takes a breath, and checks her cell phone, checking for any message from Arawn.

None!! She sighed and threw her phone away on the bed, staring at the walls. She got off the bed walking into the attached bathroom.

After fresh up, she walked down the stairs looking around. The mansion was in total silence. Feeling alone, she thought to walk towards the hall.

A man like Ares Azriel king living in this mansion without any security. Isn't he scared to die? God!! What's happening to me? He is a walking nightmare like Arawn. The just difference is Arawn is that nightmare that you see in a day and trust me, that's the worst. She thought when her eyes fell on the big picture of women in the hall. It was indeed the best picture in the mansion.

She was a beauty with long raven hair reaching below her chest. Sparkling, sharp, upturned round, protruding innocent, beautiful dark blue eyes added features with a perfectly defined nose and defined prominent pink smooth cupid lips with a curvaceous, smooth body.

A perfect definition of sexy, sensuous, and innocent beauty.

She is indeed beautiful!! She thought and shifts her eyes to see the painter's mark.

Ares Azriel king! She stood stunned, watching the name. That man got lots of secrets, she thought!!

"Elizabeth!!" her heart startled with loud thumping against her ribs while she flinched in fear turning.

"You, okay?" Ares asked. She breathed long and nodded her head, calming her inner self. He knew he scared her.

"Let's have lunch," he asked, and she nods her head looking at him. They started stepping when she turned to face him.

"Why am I staying with you? You know I can go home," she asked, and he nods his head, leading the way to the kitchen.

"Yes, you can, but whatever happened in Germany with you and the innocent baby was more than enough. Remember, you are a soul heiress and princess of Michael. You need to be kept safe until the people know who are you. Till you are not crowned and not working for Germany. Till you are here, I have your responsibility. Mr. Andrew will be here in a few days till then you will stay here with me." Ares explained and pulled the chair for her.

"Thank you!! But I am not a child. And I know why it's all happening," she stated, and he nods his head taking his seat.

"I don't want to be a princess. I want a normal life," she stated, and he looked at her. She looked surely devastated and broken.