37. Bad Side

London, a day later

Mrs. Michael was sitting sipping coffee along with Bella. Archer was standing with Leo and Ford ordering them around about the decor of the mansion.

"How did you survive with Archer Edward Rodriguez?" Mrs. Michael asked and Bella laughed turning to look at her.

"I just knew I will! He always there in my worst moment?" She smiled watching Archer and Mrs. Michael smiled.

"Just like I knew I would survive with Elizabeth's grandfather." Mrs. Michael smiled when they heard footsteps. Bella immediately got up keeping the empty mug on the table and her mouth felt open.

Arawn was walking with tied Elizabeth in his arms.

"Ahh, he knew how to control his women" Leo smirked looking at the worried Ford.

"Did you forget she was once who scratch your beautiful face?" Ford looked and Leo looked natural watching him walk upstairs Ares sighed taking a seat on the sofa keeping the gun off the table.

Bella angrily turned to look at Archer. He gulped scaredly, and she walked grabbing his collar and taking him somewhere.

Arawn smirked placing Elizabeth on the bed and sat to remove ties away from her ankle and wrists. She looked at him glaring while he smiled more removing tape away from her mouth and she glared more rubbing her wrist.

"Comfortable love!" he asked moving closer she angrily raised her hands and a loud thud echoed around the room.

"F*** you!" she stated and got off of bed slowly walking towards the bathroom. He rubbed his cheeks and mumbled to himself.

I need to get used to that! He thought.

"Get me clothes and a towel jerk!" he heard a shout from the bathroom and sighed getting up walked into the closet. He slowly grabbed a towel and dress walking back into the bedroom.

He walked and knock on the door. Elizabeth opened it and grabbed a towel and angrily closed the door in his face.

"I got on the wrong side of pregnant women!" he speaks and heard the shower running down.

After showering Arawn walked inside watching the bed empty. He remembers Elizabeth sitting on the bed when he left for the shower. He looked around and turned to grab his clothes dressed up himself and walked downstairs immediately.

He walked finding his father sitting rubbing his jaw. While Ares playing with cubes.

Someone got slapped! Arawn chuckled and walked into the dining room. He at once sighed and watched Elizabeth eating food like she was ravenous. He was stepping there when Bella blocked his way.

"Out now!" Bella was indeed angry about the way he brought Elizabeth home.

"Mom! I missed you!" Arawn smiled trying to ignore Bella's anger when she held twisting his ears and dragged him out of the dining room and placed him beside Archer.

"Dare you three leave the seat until I am done!" Bella stated and Arawn sighed looking at his father with a smile.

"I missed you, dad!" Archer ignored him and kept quiet.

"More than us he was scolded. After all, it was all his plan!" Ares filled Arawn and he just nods. Ares smiled leaning and playing with cubes.

"I am hungry! Someone also thinks about me!" Arawn asked and Leo smiled walking with the food tray and placing it on his lap.

Elizabeth drank water and sighed resting on a chair. She was finally full. Bella smiled taking a seat beside her while Mrs. Michael watches her.

"Do you want something more Elizabeth?" Bella asked Elizabeth sighed.

"Yes! Your son. That jerk just gave me a day meal and shut my mouth with tape. I am indeed looking forward to killing him." Elizabeth said in anger.

"Okay! Okay! Okay!" Bella internally chuckles and held her hands.

"Breath!!" she asked and Elizabeth sighed and breathed air in and out as led by Bella and then Bella smiled.

"Feeling good?" she and Elizabeth nods their head and finally smiled.

"it's just pregnancy hormones!" Bella smiled and Elizabeth gave her a warm smile and turned looking at Mrs. Michael.

"You are a traitor!" Elizabeth said and got up walking outside of the dining room. Mrs. Michael chuckle looking at Bella and opening her mouth.

"Pregnancy has been making her crazy!" she smiled when they heard a loud thud echo in the mansion. Their eyes widen and both got up walking into the hall.

Elizabeth was sitting beside Arawn reading magazines while he held his cheeks rubbing them slowly. Archer and Ares stood shocked on one sofa like they saw ghosts.

"Bella! I will be at my house." Ares stated scaredly and got up leaving in hurry.

"Ah I am gonna enjoy my granddaughter's pregnancy," Mrs. Michael said walking taking her seat beside Archer, and passing him water.

Arawn was to take water from the table when Elizabeth grabbed it before him and passed it to him. He scaredly grabbed it from her and sip slowly looking at his mother.

Bella smiled and look seat beside Archer getting her magazine openings.

"Justice! Justified" she smiled at Archer and he gulped scaredly looking at her.

Lesson learned never get on the bad side of pregnant women. Arawn thought looking at Elizabeth all engrossed in reading.

Vote comments and tag your friends ❤️