10. Engagement

Life is joyful to cherish; just you have to smile and welcome it.

Next Day

Violet angrily stripped the television off the wall. Emily and John hurriedly walked inside the hall, seeing what was happening.

"That bitch took everything. She is getting married to him. See that invitation box? Arawn, that b*****d, spread these photos everywhere. Mom, you said this won't leak." Violet yelled over his mother. Emily looks at John when he picks up the Invitation box and newspaper. He angrily walked away, leaving them alone. Emily angrily walked over and slapped Violet hard.

"Why did you yell at your father like that? Now he will never trust you." She says and angrily walked away, giving her another slap.

Elizabeth wakes up, opens her eyes, looking around. She smiled seeing celling and got up to look around. They filled the room with so many toys and art around. She smiled when her eyes fell on the big teddy bear beside her with a note.

Dad, Love You!!

She laughed and took another note attached.

fiancé Need You!!

Notes say, making her lips curve. She closed it and hold a teddy bear and look at the ceiling seeing so many art birds hanging down along with fairy lights decorated around. She smiled, getting off from bed, seeing bunny flips with a note.

To make your feet more comfortable.

She smiled holding the note and saw a big teddy bear holding another note with a flower. When a cool wind blew, her hair flew along as she picked white lilies. She smiles and opens the note.

I know this makes you happy but lilies make you happier. Just a favorite for my favorite.

She smiled, picking up the white bunny when a cool sensation passed through her body. She smiled, rubbing her belly.

"You liked it," she says and smiles, holding it and seeing candles way through towards the bathroom. She walks seeing herself in the mirror when there was another bear. She picked it up and took a note card, reading it.

Mirror says you are the most beautiful woman on the planet and mother. See you in the kitchen.

She smiled, keeping bears aside and freshly washing her face. When she was done, she picked up the bears in her arms, walking down in the night suit following the candle. She walks down the stairs and looks around, finding the Mansion Empty.

The living hall has flowers and lights around it. She smiled and turned, following the candle, and she stood in the kitchen, seeing Arawn standing holding another two bunnies in his hands. She walked to him and sees all the breakfast dishes were ready. He moves away when she finds another note card. She looked at him and then picked it finding it blank.

She turned, looking at him. He smiled and turned her standing behind and her eyes fell on pancakes. There was chocolate on a plate styled in WILL YOU And then strawberry placed down In Alphabet MARRY?

It confused her at first, but then she read it again.

"Will You Marry?" It surprised her when Arawn wrap his arms around her belly speaking.