33. Gift

Late
evening, coronation fest

The guest stood all around the hall sipping juice, drinks, and wine. They lightened the hall with chandeliers and flower decorations all around. After the coronation, people were in the hall to enjoy the royal fest.

Elizabeth stood at one end of the hall greetings people and guests with two royal guards beside her and others on every corner with guns in their hands and white suit.

"it's time to greet the queen!" Archer said, looking at Arawn, and slowly nods his head. Bella smiled standing between them and they walked towards Elizabeth.

Mrs. Michael smile and let the guest pass when her eyes fell on Rodriguez walking towards them.

"You ready to greet the most awaited guest?" Elizabeth nods, keeping a neutral face watching guests when Rodriguez's family was in front of her. Her heart kind of stopped watching Arawn after all over in three months.

It's just the hormones, she thought. Archer smile looking at her and she greets them with a brief smile.

"It's felt great to see Queen Elizabeth!" Archer smiled and Mrs. Michael smiled back at them.

"Well, someone won't be!" the conversation went sore. Archer and Bella didn't know what to speak next.

"Between Oma, I can ask for any gift from my favorite guest. Didn't I" Elizabeth smiled widely, looking at Arawn and he froze. Arawn's world slips away in a second after hearing that. He never saw that coming.

"My son isn't for sale, Elizabeth!" Bella angrily stated when Archer held her and the guards were ready to take their swords out when Elizabeth stopped.

"He isn't!" Elizabeth clarified with a smile and looked at Archer.

"You are well aware of traditions," she asked and Archer nods his head slowly, holding Arawn. He stood scared for the first time in how whole life.

Arawn always felt that the world was under his feet when he never he had fallen and the world was now under Elizabeth's feet.

"I want Arawn Edward Rodriguez!" she smiled widely and Arawn froze. The world kind of collapsed, but he didn't feel scared for a second after that. Somewhere, he knew he was safe. Still!!

"I can't!" Archer stated and Elizabeth smiled and looked at Ares.

"Well, you can't then Ares promised if you won't be able to give my desires gift then he will!!" Elizabeth stated and men in the white suit walked behind Arawn. Bella scaredly held Archer and Arawn's hands. Arawn silently stood watching Elizabeth. She was never been this loud, outspoken, and extroverted before. Something changed her a lot.

"In what cases do you want me?" Arawn asked, staring at Elizabeth. He knew she wasn't still smart as him. But he missed three months beside her. He was back to knowing nothing about her.

"That she will discuss later!!" Ares stated and grabbed Arawn, looking at Archer. Ares watched Elizabeth looking down when he mouths, I am sorry for Archer taking Arawn away with him. Archer just nods his head and turned to look at Elizabeth.

Once they were out of sight, Archer smiled and looked at Elizabeth.

"Do you think he bought it?" He asked, and she slowly nods her head, looking everywhere except at Archer.

'Elizabeth, I am thankful that you can keep him here. Safe!! They would have killed him and Ares wasn't around, and I only knew who could keep my son safe. I have already lost one, not ready to lose another one." Archer stated, looking at her. The pain of losing their son wasn't easy for them, but they have moved on from the pain and grief. It would have just torched them more. They needed to be happy with the memory Arcane had given them. They had to!!