𝟙𝟞|ℙ𝕒𝕦𝕝

Being a vampire was fun apart from making friends then watching them grow up whilst you stay the same age. Y/N's friend Oliver turned 25 whilst they stayed 18. They had to leave otherwise people would find out.

"Why can't you stay?" Oliver asked. "You know it's time for me to move on, you're aging I'm not." They tell him. "But-" "No buts, I'll miss you." They tell their friend. "I'll miss you too." Oliver hugs Y/N then watches as they leave. The young, but also old, vampire arrived in Santa Carla about 3 hours later.

Their bike was loud but it didn't draw attention to her as everyone in the town was used to it. A smell hit the vamps nose, it was a mix of leather, smoke, and Chinese food. They turned away from the direction the smell was coming from and it disappeared. They soon turned back around and started to walk the way the smell was coming from.

"What the?" They mutter to themselves. They stop short coming across a bunch of people four at least stood by their motorcycles, three of them wearing leather. "What if? No that's stupid." They say to themselves.

"Man someone smells good." One of the guys states.

"Paul! Are you crazy shut up!" Another exclaims.

"But David can't you smell that?" Paul questions.

"No. I can't now be quiet." David growls.

Man he's grouchy today. Did he fall from the pole?

This made Y/N jump, where the hell did that come from? Did they just hear voices in their head.

Why the fuck can I hear voices in my head? Y/N thought to themselves. One of the boys' heads snapped up and looked around. "Paul are you good?" The dark haired one asked. "Did you guys not hear that?" "No what the hell are you talking about?" The curly haired one asked.

Who and where are you?

I'm Y/N L/N who are you?

I'm Paul why can I hear you in my head?

I-i don't know

Where are you? Paul asked. Y/N stepped forward and who they were guessing was Paul looked up at them. "Paul?" The guy with bleach blonde hair asked. "What?" "Why are you staring at them?" "I can hear them talking in my head." The other three start smirking.

"Hey you! Yes you! Come over here." The seemingly leader guy called out. Y/N wearily walked over to the group. "Who are you?" "I'm Y/N, and you are?" "David, this is Marko, Dwayne and you already know who Paul is." David says with a small smirk. "Pleasure." Y/N states sarcastically.

"We haven't seen you around here before." Marko points out. "I just arrived." Y/N responds, they can't hear their heartbeats. "You're like me aren't you?" Y/N questions a small smile on their face. "Like you?" Dwayne asks raising his eyebrow. "You guys don't have a heartbeat." They say smirking. "We should talk somewhere more private. Do you have a bike?" David questions.

Y/N nods and walks over to their bike with the small group following. "First we have to pick someone up." Marko point out. The rest nods and Y/N follows them on their bike with Paul beside them.

You're a vamp too huh?

Yeah, I was turned about ten years ago.

Wait how old were you?

18 how about you?

19, so I'm technically a year older than you.

The group stop their bikes by a girl with a little boy. "Star come on." David says. "But we're not ready to go back yet." Star states glaring at David. "No buts, now." David says. Star sighs and gets on the back of David's bike whilst the little boy gets on the back of Dwayne's bike.

Y/N once again follows the group until they reach the cave.

You guys live in a cave?

Yeah.

Nice very vampy

Haha.

Everyone gets comfortable in the cave, Paul stuck by Y/N's side keeping an eye on them the whole time. "So you're one of us then?" Marko questions leaning forward. "Yes, I was turned about ten years ago by a random guy at a party." They say. "How old were you?" Dwayne asks. "I was 18 at the time and now I live everyday the same age." Y/N states shrugging their shoulders.

"How did you come across us?" David asks. "I got off my bike and all I could smell was leather smoke and Chinese food. I started following where the scent was coming from and I saw you guys then I heard someone talking in my head, then it was Paul, who noticed me." Y/N says. "Well I think we know what that means." David says looking at each person in the room.

"Little Y/N here is Paul's mate." David sits back in his chair. "Wait what? I mean yeah he's handsome but what?" Y/N rushes out. "Well I appreciate you calling me handsome but how do you know David?" Paul asks. "Isn't it obvious? You guys can hear each other in your heads, Y/N you say you could smell a certain scent drawing you towards our group. And Paul you could smell something we all couldn't." David says smirking.

Y/N turns to look at Paul who was already staring at them. As soon as their eyes connected it was like something clicked inside of the pair. A chill ran down Y/N's spine as one did down Paul's. "Told you." David says snapping the two out of their stare. "We all have mates?" Star asks looking at Y/N slight jealousy bubbling, sure she hated their presence sometimes but all the attention she received from the boys was nice.

"You won't you're only half." David shrugs out. "Oh." Star states then walks over to a bed and lays down on it. "I feel like she doesn't like me." Y/N says looking over at Star. "Well she's gonna have to get used to you, welcome to the family Y/N." David smirks setting a hand on their shoulder.

Seven months later

Y/N was finally happy, they had a pace to stay forever. A family, someone who loved them. When Paul and Y/N found out they were mates, they were slightly awkward around each other. It was weird for the others to see because Paul was known as the player of the group. But eventually their love blossomed.

"Y/N come here!" Paul groans out from another area of the cave. Y/N sighs, shakes their head and says bye to Marko, who they were having a conversation with, before Paul rudely interrupted. "Yes?" Y/N asks stepping up to the foot of the bed seeing their boyfriend lied on it. "Cuddle." He says in a baby voice. "Is that why you interrupted my conversation with Marko?" Y/N crosses their arms. "Cuddle." Paul says again.

Y/N sighs and says. "No. I was talking to someone." They leave the room and go back to their conversation with Marko. A few minutes later Paul walks out into the main area of the cave where everyone was. "Where you going Paul?" David asks, Paul ignores him and grabs Y/N making them yelp. "Paullll put me downnnn. Guys help me!" The other three just laugh. "Sorry Y/N you're on your own." Dwayne shrugs. "I hate you all." Y/N gives up their struggling and just lets Paul carry them to the bed to cuddle.

After meeting the group life wouldn't be so bad. Or so Y/N thought.

<3

A Paul imagine done I feel like I don't appreciate the vamps as much as I do the Frog Bros!

I hope you all enjoyed!!