𝟚𝟙|𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕖

Sam:

Dating Sam would include a lot of kisses and cuddles. Sometimes a occasional freak out something he thought he saw that scared him. Fighting the vampires together, and reading comics together. Stealing his clothes and him constantly having to buy new ones because he keeps disappearing. 

Edgar:

Dating Edgar would include bringing out his soft side, minimal amount of pda around his brother and other people but when you guys are alone all he wants to do is kiss you and cuddle you. Stealing his bandannas or wearing matching ones with him. Killing vampires together. 

Alan:

Dating Alan would include stealing his dog tags, and his camo jacket. When you guys would kiss pulling him in by his dog tags or him doing it to you when you're wearing them. Helping him in the comic book store when you're not busy with other things. Going on the rides at the boardwalk together. 

Michael:

Dating Michael would include you meeting him because of your sister Star. Trying to tell him that her friends were bad news but he didn't listen. Helping him fight the vamps so you guys could be human together. Stealing his leather jacket and imitating him. 

Star: 

Dating Star would include accidentally wearing the same outfits because you guys have the same style. The vamps getting jealous over your guys' relationship. Michael nearly ruining your relationship by accident. You guys then becoming best friends with the Emerson Brothers. A lot of kisses between the two of you shared no matter what's happening. 

David: 

Hardly any pda shown as David is a tough guy. But he really does love you. You stealing his trench coat and walking around making jokes about how big it is. David catching you in the coat and making jokes about how small you are. 

Dwayne:

You two being the quiet ones together no one would have expected you to bring Dwayne out of his shell but you did. a lot of hand holding occurs and you guys have many amazing inside jokes. 

Paul:

Paul was a bit of a womanizer but when you came along he changed completely he loved you so much that he would never do anything to hurt you. The two of you can be caught making out almost any time. A lot of winding people up together happens too. 

Marko: 

Marko is just the sweetest, even though he is a vampire, he always makes sure you're okay and gets you food. You're human and he's a vampire, no one expected it to work but it does. He lives with you instead of at the cave. You got a night job so you can see him most whilst he sleeps through the day, you do also.

<3 

I really hope you enjoyed this one!