𝟙𝟡|𝕐/ℕ, 𝕊𝕒𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕘 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤

Edgar saw the way Y/N's family treated her. "Wow, your family is shit. You should get a new one." He says shrugging. "Yeah well that's impossible." Y/N snaps back stressed, Edgar turns her to look at him. "You could always start one with me." 

<3

Sam and Y/N were sat on Y/N's couch doing nothing. "Hey you wanna see something beautiful." Sam asks. "Sure!" Y/N smiles, Sam grabs something off of her coffee table and holds it up in front of her. It was a mirror. "I wish you would stop sometimes." Y/N whispers whilst blushing. "Only when you stop being so irresistibly adorable." Sam winks making Y/N blush harder. 

<3

Alan spent three hours looking for Y/N, but he couldn't find her anywhere. Eventually, he found her on top of a roof of the abandoned building next to his house. "Get down from there." Alan shouts at his girlfriend. "No way!" She shouts back glaring with her arms crossed. "I'm going to call the police." Alan responds impatiently. "Go ahead, i'll fight them." Y/N responds confidently. Alan pulls a tub of cookies from behind his back. "I have cookies." He smiles, Alan had never seen his girlfriend run so fast. "I totally would have fought them." Y/N grumbles taking the cookies. Alan kisses her on the cheek. "I know you would." 

<3

Edgar was reading a comic when he cut his finger on the page. "Aw, I cut my finger." He says looking as blood slowly came out of it. "WEE WOO WEE WOO!" Y/N shouts as she comes running into his room. "What?" Edgar questions, Y/N puts a band-aid on his finger, and runs away again. "WEE WOO WEE WOO." Edgar looks at the door where his girlfriend just ran out. 

<3

Sam looks at Y/N who was looking really sad. "Hey smile for me, you always look down in the dumps." Y/N looks up at her boyfriend. "Okay... like this?" Y/N smiles, it took Sam's breath away. "Yeah, exactly like that." Sam says voice cracking. "Hey, why are you blushing?" Y/N asks looking at him smile still on her face. "No reason at all." Sam says trying to hide his face. 

<3

Alan was laying in bed with his girlfriend Y/N. "I need you to promise that you'll hold my hand whenever i'm scared." Y/N states looking at Alan with puppy dog eyes. "Yeah, okay." Alan says a small smile on his face, but his smile turns to a look of confusion when Y/N holds his hand suddenly. "What are you scared of?" Alan asks. "I'm scared, if I let your hand go you'll disappear." Y/N says her eyes shining, suddenly Alan forgot how to breathe.