𝟙𝟟|𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕘

Quick A/N - I'm changing the fonts of the titles, because they'll be easier to read!

Y/N walked into the comic book store in search of her best friend. He wasn't there but his brother was. Y/N had only spoken to Edgar a couple of times. But, that didn't stop her from being interested in the bandanna wearing boy. "Hey Edgar have you seen your brother?" She asks him after debating on whether to ask him or not. "Nope, not since this morning." Edgar says in a monotone voice. "Damn." Y/N states. "What?" "You just give off the impression that you want to murder everyone you look at." Y/N says chuckling, shockingly Edgar chuckles as well. "Thanks." He walks from behind the counter. "If you find my brother could you ask him to come back and help me please?" He asks. 

"Yup! I'll catch ya later Edgar." Y/N says and walks out. Eventually, she finds Alan sat on the beach just staring at the waves. "Skipping out on work again?" Y/N asks sitting down next to him. "Yeah just needed some fresh air so I came out here." Alan shrugs. "What's up?" Y/N asks Alan. "There's this girl, i've got my eye on but I think she may be more interested in Edgar." He says sighing. This made Y/N think, who was this girl? "What's her name?" Y/N asks. "Evie. She comes in alot but talks to Edgar most of the time." Alan says shrugging again. 

"Come on let's go back to the store Edgar asked for you help." Y/N says and helps Alan up. The two laugh and joke on their small walk back to the store. When they get there Y/N spots a girl with Edgar. "Hey hey!" Y/N says smiling. "Hi, i'm Evie!" The girl says holding her hand out for Y/N to shake. "Hi i'm Y/N, Alan's best friend." Y/N shakes Evie's hand. "Alan, help me stack the shelves please." Edgar says and grabs two boxes handing one to Alan and dragging him away. "So how long have you known the brothers?" Evie asks. "I've known Alan for years, same with Edgar I just haven't spoken to him much." Y/N shrugs. "How about you?" "About seven months." Evie responds. 

"So uh are you and Alan a thing?" Evie asks, shocking Y/N so hard she chuckles. "No we're just best friends i've got more of an interest in Edgar." Y/N says with a small smile. "Oh thank god." Evie sighs with relief. I thought I would have to see my crush happy with someone else." Evie chuckles at the end of her sentence. "Oh my gosh! Alan likes you! You should talk to him about it!" Y/N exclaims. "Ok, I will. Thank you!" Evie exclaims and rushes over to find Alan. Y/N leant up against the counter and smiled that her best friend was going to be happy. "Got anything to share?" Edgar questions walking over and leaning on the counter just like Y/N. "Nope why?" She smiles slightly. 

"You sure?" Edgar says trying to get the information out of the girl. "I'm sure." Giggling could be heard, Alan and Evie walk towards the door hand in hand. "Have fun!" Y/N calls, Evie turns and mouths a thank you to Y/N who smiles and nods back. "Well looks like you're stuck with me right now." Y/N smirks at Edgar. "Oh how fun." He responds. "Mom, dad? Are you guys gonna be ok here by yourself?" Edgar asks. "Yeah hun you go." His mom responds. Edgar nods and drags Y/N out of the store. "So where we going?" She asks as they walk Edgar still holding onto her hand. 

"My house we can watch movies and be lazy." Edgar says. "Ok, sounds great." The two walk back to Edgar's house making small talk as they go. When they arrived they chose some movies and got ready to watch them. Y/N pulled her shoes off, and rested her legs on the couch. They started watching the first movie, but Edgar wasn't paying much attention. His was brought to Y/N who was really engrossed in the movie. He'd spoken to her a few times but not as much as she had with Alan. But that didn't stop him from liking her. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Y/N asks taking her eyes off the screen. "Because you're beautiful." He says casually and turns back to the screen. Y/N looks shocked but then watches the movie again. Soon she decides, to lean her head on Edgar's shoulder. He puts his arm around her as if them doing that was normal. "Why have we never done this before?" Y/N asks quietly. "I don't know. But we should more often." "Every week?" "Every two days!" Edgar says. "Deal!" Y/N says looking up at him. Edgar leans down and kisses Y/N, who kisses him back. 

<3 Two Years Later <3

Y/N and Edgar had been together for two years. They went through fighting the vampires, meeting Sam. With Evie and Alan by their side. Edgar was sat on the couch getting ready to watch movies with Y/N. Suddenly, Y/N drops something making Edgar get up and find her in the kitchen with a two spoons on the floor. "Oh fuck me." She cusses, that made Edgar chuckle and smirk at her. Y/N turns to look at him a pointed look. "That wasn't an invitation." She states, Edgar only steps closer to her. "I mean it! Leave me alone." She says again stepping backwards until her back hit the counter. 

Edgar walks forward with a smirk and a low hum. Making Y/N blush scarlet, he lifts her chin and leans towards her ear. "I think we should have chinese for dinner." He backs away, smirks and leaves Y/N all flustered. "For the love of-" Y/N cuts herself off and rushes to attack Edgar with a pillow. 

<3

I hope you guys enjoyed this one!  I've got a New preference and then a Marko imagine coming up!!