𝟠|𝕊𝕒𝕞 (ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕)

An imagine for Bella. I hope you enjoy.

"Ok Bella deep breaths. In through your nose out through your mouth." I say to myself. Wow I never thought I'd be this nervous. Sam and I have been together for a while now. His mom adored me as my mom adored him.

So why was I so nervous? We do stuff like this all the time lay down and watch movies, read comics or just listen to music. Is it because I'm sleeping around his house for the first time today? Maybe...

I grab my bag with my stuff in and go down to my mom. "Hey mom I'm going to Sam's now I'll see you tomorrow." I say. "See you tomorrow honey. Remember not too much fun." She giggles as I groan at her. Parents am I right?

I quickly get on my bike and start cycling to Sam's house. Once I arrive I knock on the door and shuffle from foot to foot. The nerves setting in properly. My stomach felt as though it was about to float away.

"Hey Bella! Come on in Sam's in his room." Lucy says as I walk into the house, I smile and thank her then walk up to Sam's room.

"Hey bells." Sam says as I walk into his room. "Hey." I smile back and fiddle with the hem of my shirt. He comes over to me, pecks me on the cheek and gives me a hug.

Lucy brings us some snacks and drinks for the night. Sam and I lay on his bed and watch some movies. Later on into the night he asked me to read to him. So I grab my favourite book and start.

We lay there with my head on his chest, his arms around me as I read him the story. After I'd finished it was about 11pm and we were both really sleepy. I put the book away as sam turns off his light.

Why the heck was I so nervous?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I'm so sorry this took so long! I've been really busy with family and it was my two uncle's birthday and mine also.

80smovies11 I hope you enjoyed!