𝟙𝟜|𝕄𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕖𝕝 𝔼𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟

Y/N is the twin sister of Star and a half vampire. It wasn't the best. Her best friends didn't know she was half vampire and if they did they'd kill her.

They knew she hung around with Star etc but they thought she wasn't a vampire. "Why do you still hang around with them?" Alan questions Y/N as she stacks shelves with him.

"Because Star is with them and she's the only family I have left." Y/N states staring at Alan with a 'we've talked about this' face. "But you can stay with us our parents wont care!" Alan exclaims.

"I can't leave my sister." She grumbles and leaves the comic book store not having the same argument with Alan. Y/N loves the Frog Brothers but sometimes they can get on her nerves.

As she was walking around the boardwalk a guy her age passed her, bumping her shoulder accidentally. "Hey! Watch it!" She says. "Sorry I was just looking for someone I saw." He says.

"It's alright just be careful some people in this town aren't nice like I am." She smiles. "You actually look like the person I'm looking for." He tells her. "Ahh I guess you were looking for my sister Star." She states. Y/N continues talking to the boy whose named she learned was Michael.

"Y/N what are you doing." Marko asks walking up to the girl with Michael. "For a walk, this is Michael." She rolls her eyes at the look on his face. "Well David wants us home so let's go." He says.

"But-" "No buts NOW!" Marko demands. Y/N sighs and turns to Michael. "I'll see you around Michael. Y/N follows Marko to his bike and gets on the back. She smiles at Michael and Marko rides of with the mysterious girl on the back.

Michael was confused why didn't she fight back?

The next night, Michael searched for Y/N, he couldn't find her anywhere. He ended up looking at getting his ear pierced. "I wouldn't get it there, it'll get infected. I could do it for you." Y/N says seeing the boy and showing him her well pierced ears.

the two talk for a bit until Michael offers to take Y/N on his bike and she accepts. They get to his bike and that's when they decide to show up. "Where are you going Y/N?" David asks with the whole gang behind him.

"For a ride, with Michael." She tells them. "Let's go." Michael says to Y/N. She's about to get on his bike when David speaks up again. "Y/N." the girl looks at David almost glaring. She sees her sister on the back and she looks apologetically. Y/N walks over to Paul's bike and gets on it.

"You know where Hudson's bluff is overlooking the point?" David asks Michael. "I can't beat your bike." Michael states looking at Y/N briefly. "You don't have to beat me Michael, you just gotta try and keep up." David smirks. The gang starts their bikes and rides off. Michael follows closely behind them as they go across the beach.

They make it to the point and Michael nearly flies off. He shouts and punches David. "How far are you willing to go Michael?" David asks. They end up back at the cave.

Everyone eats Chinese food, the boys mess with Michael a little bit, until David brings out the bottle. Y/N knew what the bottle was, she had drunk from it before turning her into one of them. "Michael don't." She says stepping forward but her sister grabbing her arm stopped her.

"Star what are you doing?" She asks, Star just smirks. What was going on with her sister, this wasn't like her. "Star, let me go." Y/N glare. "Michael seriously don.." Star's hand going over Y/N's mouth cuts her off. Y/N tries to get out of her sister's grip, Laddie watched with horror as the girl he looked up to stopped her sister from letting Michael do something stupid.

Y/N watched in Horror as Michael drunk from the bottle. She rushed out of her sisters grip and over to Laddie. Star was looking at David both of them had matching smirks on their face. "Laddie, look at me." Y/N whispers holding onto his shoulders, the young boy looks at Y/N with a fear in his eyes. "We need to get out of here ok I've got somewhere we can go." Y/N whispers to the little boy who nods.

Y/N grabs Laddie's hand and they leave the cave as fast as they can. They arrive back at the boardwalk where Y/N knew the comic book store would still be open. They rush in together. "Edgar, Alan?" She shouts. They both come round the corner and she hugs them. "Thank god." She whispers. "What is it? What's wrong?" Alan asks his best friend. "I need to tell you guys something but please, please please hear me out." She rushes out quickly.

The frog brothers take her and the little boy to the back room. "Ok so I know you're probably gonna hate me for keeping this from you but I didn't want you to kill me." She rushes out again. Edgar and Alan look at her with a look she couldn't understand.

"Two years ago my sister introduced me to David etc. They asked me to drink from this bottle, my sister didn't try and stop me. I don't know why I didn't see it until now. After I drank from it I started feeling different, the sun annoyed me I felt like it was burning my skin." "YOU'RE ONE OF THEM?" Edgar shouts. Y/N looks down tears filling her eyes, she nods slowly. "I didn't know what was in the bottle, I thought it was some form of alcohol, Star and I had just lost our parents I turned to drink to get over it. I was stupid." She sighs looking back at the brothers whose faces softened at hearing her story.

"Have you killed anyone?" Alan asks. "No, I refused, neither has Laddie." Y/N says grabbing the little boys hand again. "I tried to stop another person from making the same mistake I did, but my sister grabbed me and covered my mouth. I tried my hardest." Y/N starts crying. "Don't cry N/N." Laddie says hugging the girl, she hugs him back.

A few days pass and the Frog Brothers let Y/N and Laddie stay with them, they hid in the comic book store during the night and during the day they slept in the house. "I can't believe her own sister would betray her like that." Alan says looking at the sleeping Y/N who was holding onto Laddie. "I know come on we've gotta open up." The frog brothers leave the house and open up the comic book store.

That when Sam Emerson comes in again talking about how his brother is a half vampire. They tell him to kill him but he wouldn't do that to his own brother. "Y/N." Alan says waking the girl up. "What time is it?" "4pm. We're going to Sam Emerson's house to test something will you be ok here on your own tonight?" "Yeah, I have Laddie and a bunch of comic books, be careful." She tells Alan. "We will." He smiles at her and leaves the house. Y/N goes back to sleep until 8pm. Once she woke up she did a routine like she did in the mornings before she was turned.

The frog brothers arrive back looking deflated. "What's up boys?" She asks them. "The head vampire test was a bust." Edgar says setting his stuff down. "Oh I'm sorry." "Do you know who the head vampire is?" Edgar questions turning to the girl quickly. "No I thought it was Max. That is who you tested right?" She asks. "Yeah." "It couldn't be anyone else." Y/N says. She was sure Max was the head vampire. The next day, they go to the cave. "Y/N?" Michael asks as he sees her. "Hi Michael." "Why didn't you stop them?" "I tried, my sister betrayed me. She was working with them all along she's the reason I'm like this." Y/N says sadly.

Michael walks over slowly, hugs the girl and tells her. "It'll be ok, we can end this together." Y/N pulls away from the hug and looks into Michael's eyes. They both lean in and when their lips meet everyone watches in shock. They pull away. "Together." Y/N smiles.