十五

note: don't mind the mm, i just simp over toji and also believe in toji supremacy. ✨

extra note: i don't know where i left off and i don't know how to continue this omfg- *panicking* anyways, enjoy this chapter! + you'll encounter some typos so I'm really sorry. It's still not revised—

~ ~ ——— ~ ~

"Megumi, did Sukuna punch you? Or did he do something to you?"

It was a sudden question that made Megumi a little confused. Yuuji asking him this is making him confused since it's the first time that Yuuji asked him something seriously.

"Uh..." Megumi wanted to say yes but something's stopping him. "Kinda...? I don't know but tell me the reason first why you're asking me that." Megumi took a sip of his milk he bought in the vending machine.

They're currently sitting on a bench in a park. It was Yuuji who wanted to go to the park with Megumi so they didn't bring Nobara with them. That also made Megumi a little curious. If Yuuki didn't bring Nobara with them, he guessed that they're going to discuss something that only the two of them knows or something like that.

"I'm..." Yuuji was taken aback. He also didn't know but he wanted to protect his friend from his evil cousin. "I know Sukuna and I'm sure he did something to you."

"...nothing."

"What?!" Yuuji frowned, clenching his hands into fists while he threw the can in the trash can near them. "If he did nothing wrong, then why did you punch him yesterday?!"

Megumi didn't reply nor look at Yuuji straight in the eye. "He didn't...touch me. He only said something to piss me off." he sighed, throwing the empty box of milk in the trash.

Yuuji looked at Megumi again and waited for more replies. Megumi didn't talk again and just stared at Yuuji.

"You're not lying, are you?" Yuuji knows that maybe Sukuna threatens his friend that's why Megumi's not being honest with him.

"Why would I lie?" Megumi scoffs. Both of them went silent and Yuuji just sighed.

"If Sukuna harms you, just call me and I will kick his ass outta his house." Yuuji pouts.

Megumi giggled and eventually nodded his head. Yuuji said goodbye since he still needs to go to the grocery to buy some snacks.

Megumi was left in the park while he peacefully stares at the kids playing in the playground. He suddenly remembered something that made him smile without realizing it.

"Ah... what a painful memory," he deeply sighed and stood up. But before he starts walking, he overheard the two kids playing on the playground.

"Aaah! Don't bite me!"

"Your cheeks are soft and chubby! Like my favorite food!"

"Waaah! I will not gonna play with you anymore!"

"But why?! Waaaah! I hate you! I didn't mean to bite your cheek!"

"Look what you did! My cheek hurts! I will tell this to my mom! Waaaah!"

Megumi lowered his head and gently giggled before remembering a painful memory in his childhood days.

"Megumin! Megumin!"

"My name is Megumi, not Megumin!" the little Megumi pouts.

A taller kid approached him with a pout. His small hands grabbed little Megumi's cheeks and pinched them as hard as he can.