七 [edited]

* * *

"Why are you here?" Megumi asks as he felt uneasy sitting on his bed with Sukuna sitting on the chair across him.

He looked away when Sukuna took his coat off.

Why is he suddenly undressing?! Megumi thought as he tried to calm down and face Sukuna again.

"Don't just sit there and answer me."

"Yuuji kicked me out." Sukuna answered, throwing his coat on the floor and suddenly unbuttoning his shirt.

"Why are you suddenly stripping?!" Megumi is visibly panicking at Sukuna's sudden actions. "Go to the toilet if you want to change, idiot..."

Sukuna stopped halfway and slouched on the chair.

"It's hot in here."

Megumi jolted and covered himself with his blanket. Sukuna was stunned and burst out laughing his ass off.

He smirked, observing Megumi hid under his blanket. He decided to go to the kitchen but an idea popped in his mind.

"Megumi," he called but the said boy didn't budge nor reply.

"Megumiiii!"

Sukuna grimaced and jumped on top of Megumi, hearing a yelp from the younger under him. Sukuna grinned when Megumi uncover his face and saw how annoyed the younger was.

"What do you want?!"

Megumi tried to push Sukuna off of him but the older was strong and he ended giving up. He shut his eyes and felt Sukuna's hands rested on his torso.

Sukuna is sitting on top of Megumi with his hands placed on Megumi's torso. Megumi whimpered when Sukuna ran his hands inside his shirt and felt Sukuna's cold hands touch his pale skin.

"Your body's slim..." Sukuna spoke and checked his body and back to Megumi.

Sukuna's masculine and Megumi too, but not as muscular as Sukuna. Add the fact that Sukuna also has a tattoo all over his body, and the unbuttoned shirt he's wearing made him even more... attractive.

Megumi gulped, not knowing what to do at the moment. He's unable to move out of panic. He shouldn't let Sukuna do this to him.

"Fuck off, Kuna."

Sukuna's eyes narrowed and a sly smirk curled at the corner of his lips. He was fascinated and now he's interested in Megumi. He finds Megumi interesting.

But there's no more to it.

"Kuna?" Sukuna whispered. "Kuna... oh, you made me a nickname?" he leaned closer and Megumi immediately turned his head to the side to avoid Sukuna.

Megumi's heart was racing so fast. He can't think of anything at the moment and all he felt was embarrassment.

"N-No. Damn it..." Megumi curses under his breath when Sukuna grabbed his chin, forcing the younger to face him.

Megumi whimpered from the sudden action that made Sukuna chuckle. Megumi wanted to go and kick Sukuna but he can't move. He wanted to move but his body wouldn't obey him at all.

"Megumi likes to be dominated, right?" Sukuna whispered with his raspy voice.

Megumi gulped so hard, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

No... no! Megumi thought and was about to speak when words won't come out of his mouth.

"H-How'd you know that?!"

Megumi was darting death glares to Sukuna but the latter just smiled, tightening his grip on Megumi's waist.

"Oh... so you won't deny that huh?" Sukuna's hand that gripped on Megumi's chin, went down to the latter's neck, and wrapped his hand around it choking the younger and witnessed how Megumi's eyes widen.

"H-Hey—"

"I thought you're a masochist..." Sukuna sighed in disappointment and pushed his body away from Megumi. The latter immediately scooted away from Sukuna, covering his body with his blanket.

"Damn... that's disappointing—" Sukuna sighed again but when he saw Megumi's teary eyes, he regretted everything he did.

* * *

a/n:

Sorry for not updating.

don't forget to vote and comment, thank you!