二十八

a/n: this one's a lil short too, so i'll make a longer chap soon, like toji's, soooo loooong. (if ya know what i mean ;>)

- - -

With a heavy grunt, Sukuna slowly placed Megumi on his bed, tucking him with a blanket. He stared at the other for a minute and decided to go and grab something to cool Megumi down since he's burning hot.

Sukuna didn't know what's the cause of it but for now, he can only make the other feel a little better.

He was suspecting that it is caused by the beer Megumi drank but he also wondered if the other literally has a fever.

Silence filled the room and the only thing that Megumi can hear is his heartbeat. He doesn't know why he's like this, why's he burning hot and why is Sukuna suddenly taking care of him.

He pushed the blanket up to his torso and immediately brushing his hair, eyes closed as he calms himself.

He cupped his face and his eyebrows met. Why is his face burning? He knows that he has no fever but why is he acting like that? Or it's just too hot in the room?

Hearing footsteps getting closer to the door, Megumi immediately pulled the blanket up to his chest and was about to close his eyes when he glanced at Sukuna holding a cloth.

His eyes were half-closed when Sukuna approached him, placing the bowl with water on the table next to the bed.

He watched Sukuna dip the cloth in the water and squeezed it after. His eyes twitched when he felt the cloth placed on his forehead. It was cold.

Unexpectedly his heart started racing so fast as he couldn't stop twitching. His eyes were half-closed and he assumed that Sukuna might think that he's asleep, but he couldn't keep that for a long time.

He wanted to run and escape from the other but he couldn't. His body won't obey him again.

Megumi stopped when he heard a sigh from Sukuna and felt big hands touched his. His heart couldn't stop beating like crazy and wished that Sukuna wouldn't hear it or else it's the end of him.

"I didn't know why you're suddenly burning hot. Is it the beer?"

Megumi felt chills when he heard Sukuna's voice. It wasn't rough but it wasn't soft either. It is something that Megumi couldn't explain. It was gentle and his voice was filled with so much care as if Sukuna's talking to a treasure that he loves and cares the most.

"In the taxi, I wanted to ask you why you did that but you suddenly fell asleep and after reaching here to your apartment, you were already burning this hot," Megumi felt a hand caress his hair down to his cheek, "You're sick? I hope this is just a fever."

Megumi gulped and tried to calm his heart. He wanted to see Sukuna's face and what expression the other is making but he couldn't just open his eyes wide. He stayed with his eyes half-closed because he wanted to see more of caring Sukuna.

Megumi heard a soft chuckle and he felt like his heart would jump off from his chest. It was only a chuckle but it made his heart go crazy. Is he not still sleeping? Maybe it's only a dream.

"Since you're still sleeping, I'll tell you something that I couldn't tell you until now..."

Megumi waited as his curiosity took over him again.

Megumi became more sensitive when slight touches of Sukuna's body against him made him shiver. He couldn't see clearly and that made him more sensitive than he already is. It irritates him.

"...I am asking myself if you were drunk at that time,"

Megumi's expression suddenly changed but came back. He immediately remembered what Sukuna's talking about. He felt his cheeks heated.

If he's being honest with himself, he wasn't drunk at that time but after pretending quite sometime now made him a little drunk. But he's still pretending, even if he doesn't want to and just wanted to tell the truth, he just couldn't. And that's why he's still hating himself.

"I kinda remember Yuuji telling me about you having a high alcohol tolerance. He wasn't sure when he told me that. I was too... didn't believe him...."

Silent filled the room after that. Megumi still pretends that he's asleep and Sukuna still held Megumi's hand.

Sukuna stared at the other lying on the bed as a small smile curled his lips.

"You're cute when you're sleeping..."

A big smirk was then replaced as he saw Megumi gulped. He chuckled, staring back at the shaky eyes of Megumi.

"I knew you were pretending to be asleep...." he suddenly pulled himself up, climbing on top of Megumi as he immediately pinned the latter's hands above his head. He licked his bottom lip with a smirk. "Was that fun?"

Megumi couldn't utter a word as his fever already took over him. He couldn't move an inch and even avert his gaze. His attention's fixated on the guy pinning him down on his bed. His head's throbbing like crazy as he couldn't think straight anymore.

"Sukuna... can you..." Megumi's voice was soft, making Sukuna not hear him.

"What was that?"

"Can you... bit your lip... and stare at me..." because of what he uttered, Sukuna loosened his grip from shock and that made Megumi snake his hands away up to Sukuna's face, cupping the other's cheeks. "With these... eyes of yours filled with lust and hunger... and tell me that you... want me..."

Sukuna froze as he tried to breathe. He couldn't understand why Megumi's messing with him right now when he can do that to the latter. Sukuna trusts himself as he confidently didn't do what Megumi asked him to do.

"Are you okay?" Sukuna placed his left hand over Megumi's head and back to his, just checking the other's temperature. "Still hot..."

"Sukuna...!"

Megumi's voice made Sukuna stare back at him confusedly. He was about to ask Megumi why and if he's still feeling unwell.

But soft lips abruptly brushes against his.

His eyes widen and felt hands pulled his hair, making him groan a little. His mouth was parted when he forcefully pulled away, only seeing Megumi looked so satisfied with what he did.

"I sometimes wish you'd go rougher and wre...ck....m....."

Megumi fell flat, making soft noises as Sukuna almost punched himself. Megumi fell asleep and Sukuna moved next to the latter, staring at him with a frown.

Sukuna clicked his tongue, looking at his pet, he grunted. "I hate this...."

In the end, he decided to just calm himself in the toilet.

- - -

A/N:

who knows what Sukuna did in there? 🌚 ofc, we all know.

idk but i'm not gonna end this, i want this story to continue till i see naoya and toji getting animated.

our yuuta became a prankster, i can't— 😭🤚🏻 i want to smack the shit out of him for making me anxious but i just couldn't—

btw, thank you for 17k reads!!💓

i wanna add some smut coz i was a smut writer before (i say my writing's even more understandable when i make smut stories lmao don't judge—)

have a nice day/night! love y'all. 💓