三十六

a/n: i'm putting a warning but i wont tell why :> hEhEhE

* * *

Megumi stared at the ceiling of his room. What happened that night when Sukuna asked him to do a lap dance? Of course, it didn't go well. Megumi ran away when he heard that from Sukuna. He's flustered and out of panic, he ran away, isn't that what normal people do when they don't know what to do with the situation?

But everything fell after that night.

It's been a week and Sukuna's not paying attention to him anymore. Megumi should be glad, celebrate and announce that the most annoying person on earth is not pestering him again but why does he feel so empty? It's like something's missing in his life and this isn't the first time for him.

It's the same feeling he felt when his childhood friend, Sukuna, left him when they were kids.

In that week, Megumi doesn't know what to do. He was anxious as he still don't know the reason why Sukuna started ignoring him. Was it because he left that night? Was it because he didn't do what Sukuna told him to do?

He wanted to talk to Sukuna, as soon as possible the thought will haunt him forever.

* * *

Wednesday, and Megumi already decided to confront Sukuna and talk about what happened that night. But the only problem is where and how can he make Sukuna talk to him?

"Uh, Nobara, I can't join you guys." he plastered a small smile to his friends, Nobara and Yuuji. Yuuji frowned and Nobara only sighed but still smiled back.

"Yeah, sure."

Yuuji was the first one to leave and didn't even say a hello or any to Megumi. Nobara frowned at it but brushed it off, maybe Yuuji's having a bad day.

Megumi packed his things and immediately left their classroom. When he was about to reach the door to the rooftop, a hand already reached the doorknob before him.

Megumi stiffened, froze on his spot. He recognized the hand and sees the familiar tattoos. He gulped. What's he going to say?!

"Suku—"

"Move the fuck out of my way."

No. Megumi is just dreaming. This isn't the Sukuna he knows. It's way too cold that he doesn't even know if he's facing Sukuna right now or not. He sounds like a lot different person and it pains Megumi... a lot.

"Can you just fucking tell me why you started ignoring me?! What did I do wrong?! You're mad at me because I ran that night?! Were you mad?! Huh?!" Megumi snapped, almost punching Sukuna's chest but he restrained his self. His eyes were squinted, eyes filled with anger and loneliness... and pain.

Megumi doesn't even know why he's mad or hurt with Sukuna giving him a cold shoulder. All he wanted to know is that... did he do something wrong to make Sukuna act cold towards him?

"I wasn't." Sukuna simply responded, eyes not landing on Megumi. And it looks like he's not himself at the moment. "Don't ask any weird questions, shithead."

Megumi frowned, clenching his hands into fists. Oh, no he did not! If he remembers it correctly, Sukuna never called him shithead before. Everything...! Everything just doesn't make sense for Megumi!

"I just want to know! And you're obviously ignoring me! Can't you just tell me the reason behind all these acting cold and as if I don't exist?!"