二十六

a/n: helloooo! how're y'all? glad that i'm back~

- - -

Sukuna glanced at Yuuji and sighed. He went to Yuuji's house so they can have a proper conversation about the little fight they had before but Yuuji didn't want him there in his room.

"Even if you say sorry and sorry, bold of you to assume that I'll accept that right away just because you're my cousin. Do you know what you did?" Yuuji coldly glanced at Sukuna and puts his phone down, deciding to talk to his cousin because Sukuna's insisting him.

Sukuna raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "When did I apologize? Why do I need to apologize when I didn't really harass your fucking precious friend?"

Yuuji scowls and calms himself. He had the urge to punch Sukuna but he should relax first or things might go worse. Sukuna's tough anyway when it comes to fights. Yuuji's afraid he's the one who needs to go to the hospital than Sukuna.

"You didn't? Megumi already confessed. Those words came out of his mouth, Sukuna. Why would he even lie to me?"

Sukuna laughed at Yuuji's words. He was amused by how easily fooled his cousin was. Sukuna knows and noticed that Megumi lied. How did he even know? Megumi would never hesitate to answer if he's telling the truth. If he's not, he'll hesitate; as simple as that.

"You're really sure, huh...."

"Yeah 'cause I'm his best friend. He won't lie to me..."

Sukuna peeked at Yuuji's smiley face. He wondered why his cousin's so idiotic.

"Well... maybe he did," Sukuna whispered to himself and stands up. "I'm going for a run." he didn't even wait for Yuuji's reply and immediately left Yuuji's house.

He wore the hood of his hoodie and squeezed his hands in his pockets. He started walking as he slowly closed his eyes. He suddenly pictured Megumi in his mind that made his lips curled a small smirk. "Still the same..."

He arrives at the store and when he was about to enter, his eyes narrowed as he saw Megumi's figure. A smile formed on Sukuna's lips but it all vanished when an unfamiliar guy walks closer to Megumi.

Veins popped in anger as Sukuna tried not to go into the store and snatch Megumi away. The way Megumi smile at the unfamiliar man. Sukuna doesn't know who's that man is but he's certain that Megumi likes him. Megumi would never smile at someone so dearly like what he's doing right now.

Sukuna breathed, "He's just a friend," and goes inside the store with the bell ringing as he entered. The cashier bowed at him as a greeting as he greeted her back with a small nod.

He dashed to the snacks aisle and rummage through the unknown and delicious snacks and immediately grabbed what he wanted. He went to the opposite side of the store so he won't be meeting Megumi. There's also a reason why he can't face Megumi. Certainly, it's nothing about the fight, but the fact that he's embarrassed to face Megumi for what he'd done. He knows Megumi lied but it still made him embarrassed and all ashamed of what he'd done to the other. 

After grabbing two cans of beer, he goes to the counter and was ready to pay.

"Huh? Sukuna?"

Sukuna felt chills when a familiar voice called his name. It was just Megumi but when the latter called his name, Sukuna felt shy and scared to turn around.

"Oh... Megumi," he maintains his normal voice but deep inside, he wanted to dash out of the store and never want to see the other again.