9

I woke up today with the sun's rays in my eyes, which, in my opinion is the best way to wake up.

I try to get up and go draw the curtains but, was stopped as i felt a board or mabey a block of wood on my chest. I frowned at the strange weight and focused my eyes down below.

When I looked down to my chest I saw a peaceful looking alien prince curled up on my chest. Though, I should be worrying about how we got into this position in the first place and also the fact that we have to go to school today, all thoughts of getting up just left my mind as I looked closely at the sleeping beauty and I couldn't help but notice how much more beautiful he looked under the sun's rays, with a small smile as he slept and how his left hand is rested flatly against my chest.

I dared to let my mind wonder and couldn't stop myself from wondering what it would be like to wake up like this, with this beauty curled up on my chest every morning, my stomach flutters at the thought and my heart leaps out of its sims but, my head soon brings me back down to reality as I realise that this, me and him is immposible, against all odds and I don't think I'm ready for my first heart brake and besides my 'feelings' if you can so call them that, are not anything past lust and I'll be damned if I let my lust cloud my judgement.

I sigh and look back down at him, a small smile crawled it's way up to my lips but, quickly drops as I turn to look at my alarm clock.

6:59am

Damn we only have an hour to get to school. At that thought I quickly jump out of bed, in the process also pushing Aiden out of bed as well, which causes him to roll off the bed and land on the floor with a thud.

I look down to the floor to see a slightly disorientated Aiden rubbing his head, a frown wedged it's way onto his lips.

"Shit!" I exclaim, rushing over to his side, I pick him up and set him on the bed. "I'm sorry but, we only have an hour to get to school." I tell him, hoping it will clear his confusion but, it's seems to only make it worse, he still nods and stands up and opens his mouth to say something but, before he even gets a chance, the door opens and in comes Matt with Casey trailing behind.

"Ah! Your up, finally. Took you long enough." He says as he comes to stand beside Aiden. "We've been waiting for hours you know?"

"Right." I say scratching the back of my head sheepishly. "We over slept but, we're up now, so no need to get your panties in a bunch." I head over to my closet and get a towel and hand it to Aiden. " here. You shower here, I'll shower down the hall." He nods his head and is about to leave when Matt takes a hold of his hand.

"No. You're comin' with me." He says with a grin and I give him a look. "I mean he'll get ready in my room." I open my mouth to protest but, he puts his hand up to stop me. "He's better off getting ready with me." He gives me a pointed look, I reluctantly nod my head. I can't argue with him, he's got me there, I know next to shit about fashion, I basically just throw on the first thing that comes to mind and head out, I never and I mean ever, put any thought in what I have to wear, so it's probably for the best that Aiden goes with him.

Matt grins at me and tugs on Aidens hand, they turn to the door and make there leave closing the door behind them.

I sigh as I make my way to my bathroom to start getting ready for school.

👽👽👽

----

After my shower I pack my books in my bag and pack a bag for Aiden with all new note books for him to use, asuming he knows how to use a book.