23

Skylar's POV

"OW!" Aiden shreaks as the doctor sticks the needle into his lower back.

I hold his hand in mine gently, as I sit in the chair next his hospital bed.

"Your doing great baby, just a little more." I say softly to him, causing him to roll his eyes at me.

"Skylar, I'm still a long way from pushing. You don't to say any of that sappy stuff." I smile sheepishly at him.

"Yeah sorry, it's just that this is the first time being in this situation. I mean I've been in here countless times for relatives and when Matt was born, but this time, I'm here because I'm about to have my first child, scratch that, I'm having my first born twins, it's a little nerve racking and I just don't know how to react." I sigh, as he looks at me in understanding, before kissing my forehead and smiling at me reassuringly.

I got the biggest scare of my life when I woke up to a screaming Aiden in the kitchen with blood on his shorts. I almost called the ambulance, but after calming me down, Aiden just told me his water broke and I know it was supposed to be reassuring, but it just made me freak out even more, because heck, my babies were a step closer to being born.

We immidietly got into the car with his hospital bag, because we were anticipating the birth date and we drove off to doctor Aidrian's house, there, after getting Aiden settled, I called my parents and all our freinds and told them that Aiden's in labor.

So here we are, an hour later, waiting for his contractions to get closer to each other, before the two babies can be born.

"Ugh! " speaking of birth, Aiden seems to be in a lot of pain and it's worrying me.

"I thought the ingection you gave him should stop the pain?" I ask the doctor, who is prearing a table filled with equipment.

He looks up at me and nods. "Yes, it will, but I just gave it to him five minute ago it'll take a little bit of time before it can actually start to work." I nod and go back to staring at the mother of my children, who is currently in pain.

"Shhh, baby it'll be okey." I tell him as I rub his forehead with my palm. He just nods as he breaths heavily, using the techniques the doctor told him to use.

Thirty minutes later, bustling can be heard from down the hall, as it seems people are outside the door.

The door opens and in comes Aidrian's assistant nurse. "I'm sorry sir, but they won't listen, I already told them to wait, but they insist on seeing him." Aidrian sighs and is about to go outside the room to yell at whoever is at the door, but then, an angry papa comes in through the door, a scowl evident on his face.

"I just want to see my son, who by the way is giving birth!" He screams, his scowl directed at the nurse, but as soon as he hears Aidens voice, his scowl turns into a look of concern.

"WILL!" Papa immidietly rushes over to the side of the bed and embraces Aiden into a hug and then begins cooing him.

"Oh, my sweet child, look at you, you must be in so much pain. Don't worry I'm here alright? I'm going to need you to breath okey?" Aiden nods, following his instructions and does whatever it is that papa tells him to do.

I smile at them. It truly never fails to surprise me how close Aiden is to not only one of my parents, but both. Both dad and papa love and care for Aiden deeply and they never fail to treat him like their own son, in fact dad has been fretting about how Aiden should start calling him dad, but I don't think he's ready for that yet, aside from my parents loving him, Aiden is also genuinely happy to have them in his life, I can tell he loves them just as much and dad is also glad he has a girly child to frett over.