19

Song for the entire chapter^^^

Aidens POV.

I pulled away from her as soon as I heard the door close. I felt a sting on my cheek as Sofia slapped me across my cheek.

"I don't know whether to be mad at you or glad that you finally told him. You had no proper reason to do that Aiden." She scolds. I lift a hand to my cheek, hoping to sooth the pain, as tears begin to build up in my eyes. "Oh, Aiden." He rushes over and takes me into her arms, hugging me close to her.

I'm glad that I have her as my best friend. I could only hope that she stays beside me through all this, because lord knows I'm going to need all the love I can get.

I'm so sorry Skylar.

👽👽👽

Skylar's POV.

Everything hurt, my heart, head and limbs, everything hurt and I only have one person to blame for that.

Aiden.

I can't believe everything we went through was all just a lie. I loved him-love him, with all my heart and this is what the universe repays my love with, sarrow and despair.

I rush through the room Aiden and I shared, as I rapidly pack my stuff, he wanted us gone, then we'll go, Liam's getting the space ship ready and I am more than ready to leave. At first I thought that he had a hand in this, but judging from the surprised look he had on his face and he's immidiet request to come with us when I told them about everything, I knew he didn't know shit all this, but what hurt the most was when he said that he's not surprised Aiden would do something like this, apparently it's his specialty.

I let out a sigh as I drop the last of our bags in the ship. I look around me, the beautiful alien scenery both lovely and condescending, it's a shame that it'll now be forever tainted in my memories.

A hand on my shoulder brings me out of my thoughts. I look up at the worried face of my little brother.

"Are you okey, Sky?" He asks, his face contorted into one of simpathy.

"You want the truth?" I ask, he nods and I take a deep breath, trying to will the tears to go away. "I Feel like total shit."

"It'll be okey." He says, bringing me into a hug, I hug him back tightly, inhaling his scent.

After a minute I pull away from him, walking into the space ship. "It's whatever. I'll get over it." He dosent look convinced, but I couldn't care less at the moment, i just want to get out of here, I strapped myself into my seat. Taking one last look at the scenery outside, I bid it all goodbye. I'm going to miss it, but this is not my home, not anymore at least and it's okey cause, I have my real home to get back too and I'll hopefully forget this all happend.

Hopefully.

~~~~

When we got home, I couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. It felt so good to be back, but I also couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing, that something just didn't feel the same, I couldn't control that feeling and I didn't know how much more it'd take before I break down and I didn't care. I just want to go to my room and lock myself up for years to come.