MORE OF MY WORK.

Hey there guys, my names Rainbow and I've finished my very first book.

I was never supposed to publish this book in the first place, but I got the idea to do it when I started reading books on wattpad and then I took the leap and did it and now I'm so happy that many of you, had decide to read my book and give it a try, it makes me happy that you did and gives me more motivation to write more and more books, hopefully they will be better than this one.

And speaking of new books, I've been brain storming and I've read through my book and discovered that there are many characters that have stories of their own and I'd like to bring them to life, in a second book and only a second book, but I can't decide which characters deserve a second book and I would love to write about them.

So i need your help. Help me by just choosing the ones that you'd like to see in the second book.

Here they are.

Will and Myles.

Casey and Matt.

Andrew and Mike.

Quincy.

Spencer and Liam.

Garret.

August and kyle.

There they are.

Who would you like to see in a second book? please vote and I'll be sure to get started on the book as soon as the votes are in.

Please, make sure to share my book and follow me if your interested in a sequel to the book.

I'm not going to be as active, because as previously mentioned I'm in twelfth grade and I need to focus and pass my exams if I want to leave this hell hole of a country that I currently live in.

But if you want me to publish another book please message me, comment on things, because I need to know if I'm good enough to continue writing or just follow and vote for your favourite chapters.

Anywhore, it's been real. It really has been and I'd just like to that you again for all your support, it's been an honour to write all you crazy bitches and I will make sure to do it again.

Please check out my other books.

MONEY, SEX AND DRUGS: The motto of Nicklaus Black

Short synopsis.

Nicklaus black has it all.

Money,

Cars,

Looks. What more could he ask for?

But with his dreadful past, throws Nick into a dark world of drugs, sex and booze.

His brother says he needs a psychiatrist, Nick says he just needs enough booze to pass out of the night.

But his entire world is thrown upside down when he stumbles upon a boy in the rain.

A boy who's just as broken as Nick is.

Could he be the salvation nick needs? Read to find out.

Status : ongoing.

Eliora.

Short synopsis.

The battle between good and evil rules this world.

God had created humans for a specific reason. Raven just wasn't sure what. His entire life he's been endowed to terrible visions of things he can't understand.

Seeing murders and mass massacres was something he'd gotten used to. He just had to.

But when new students join his school, his world is thrown off balance. Everything he thought he knew about himself is told to be a lie.

And what if he finds out he's closer to god than any other human, oh and let's not forget the fact that he's not even human.

Status: ongoing.

Well, that's a wrap, thanks again loves

Rain.

👽👽👽👽

Vote comment follow and share.