15

Skylar's POV.

"Do you know that guy?" I ask Aiden, as he just continues to stare at the guy.

He just nodded his head, before he started to make his way torward the person.

I watch from where I'm standing, as he runs to the guys side, immidietly trapping him in a hug, the guy hugs Aiden back with twice us much force.

"How did you find me." Aiden asks, a huge smile prominent on his lips.

The guy 'Liam' smiles back at him. "Through the sos. It was a good call to leave that on, we were able to locate your area of landing." Liam Replys and I finally understand.

Liam is from his planet, that would mean that he's come here for Aiden and it also means that I don't have as much time with him on earth as I though.

I sigh, count to ten and make my way to where they're standing.

As I approach, Aiden turns to look at me and tugs at my arm, pulling me to his side making the guy next to him give me a look but, I just ignore it. "Liam, this is Skylar, he has been a great help to me here." He introduces. "And Sky this is Liam, he is one of my friends on my planet."

I nod my head in his direction. "Sup." I greet popping the 'p'.

"Uh- hello?" Liam says and turns to look at Aiden. "Anyway, we must get back immidiatly, you wouldn't believe the condition the kingdom is in without you there." He says, Aiden frowns but nods, he looks at me but I just give him a small smile meanwhile inside my heart is in turmoil.

I can't belive it. It's time for him to leave-well for us to leave. It all seems too real now, before it was just an idea and now it's all the more real, that this guy is here to get him, but don't get me wrong, I'm still going to go with him no matter what, I'm leaving with him and I know there's no one that could change my mind.

"Uh-okay but... can we leave tomorrow?" Aiden asks Liam with a smile, I can tell is heavily forced, I stare at him in confusion. what is wrong with him, I thought he wanted to go home, so why is he stalling.

"Why? I thought you'd be happy to go home." I say, my brows furrowed to the middle of my forehead.

Aiden nod his head. "I did- I do I am, it's just that I want to say good bye to Matt and Casey and your father's and everyone else." He says, i nod my head in understanding before looking at Liam.

"So are you just gonna leave that here?" I ask him.

"Yes." He answered nonchalantly, I shrugged.

"Okay...so we're gonna head over to my place for the night, so...Let's go." He nods his head and I led the way to my car, opening the passenger side door for Aiden who blushes as he gets in, before going over to the driver side and getting in myself. After making sure Aiden was buckled in, not caring about the other guy in back seat, I start the drive home.

I sigh, as I park the car on the driveway of my house. I look at Aiden to see him biting his lip, I reach over and pull his lip out of his mouth, he looks up at me and smiles, I give him a small smile back and turn to Liam.

"So...uh we should head inside now." He nods his head and gets out of the car and starts to walking over to the house, Aiden and I following close behind.

I open the door, holding it for Aiden and Liam to pass through before closing it behind myself.

"Were home!" I yell out. I here exited shrieks before Matt and Quincy come running into the hall and heading straight for Aiden.